°Ch.14°

Namjoon POV
"W-What the hell happened to my sister!?" he yelled loud enough before coughing right after due to how dry his throat must have been from running. Grabbing his wrist I was attempting to remove it but his grasp just became tighter. "I-Im not going to let go until you tell me what happened!" Without me having to say anything Jimin ran over towards the two of us before prying the unknown male off of me. "H-Hyunbin! I-Its me... J-Jimin!. Calm down please!" the younger chimed while holding the males arms tightly. 

Jimin POV
"J-Jimin?? P-Park Jimin??" he questioned while stuttering over his words. I quickly nodded answering his question which calmed him down a little more but didnt explain why his sister was on the bed. Hyunbin looked back at Namjoon hyung who was still shaken at what had just happened "You... You're the doctor right?" the taller male nodded, and right after Hyunbin bowed "Im so sorry for acting like that.. I-I didnt know what came over me. P-Please tell me what happened to my sister. W-Why is she here... is she alright?" Namjoon hyung pursed his lips into a thin line before walking over and closing the door for more privacy. 

With Tae and I standing off to the side Namjoon hyung soon began to explain the situation. From the first time Y/n came in up until now.. with her current illness. In the middle of the explanation Hyunbin broke down, falling to his knees as his cries were the only thing to be heard in the room besides the soft beeping of the heart monitor. I've known Hyubnin for a long time.. and I could tell he was angry with himself just like how I was when I heard the news. 

Time Skip~

With Tae and Namjoon leaving the room to discuss other matters I was in the room with Hyunbin as we watched over Y/n. "How long has she been in the hospital for Chim..." his head hung low while holding tightly onto his sisters hand. "I-Its only been a few hours.. but I know shes been in and out of the hospital." Seeing him slightly nod he then asked a question that I didnt want to answer. "Y-Yoongi.. where is he?? I-Is he at work?? d-does he know that Y/n is here?" I bit the corner of my lip not answering his question until he looked at me with his tear stained cheeks. 

I could tell he was waiting for an answer... but this was something that Y/n should be talking to him about. "Chim... where is Yoongi" he spoke again but it was more demanding, feeling my own throat go dry with his loaded question I was about to just man up and tell him the truth until we heard someone groan. Shooting our head to the bed Y/ns eyes slowly opened before looking around. With her wandering eyes soon landing on her brother, those once tired eyes soon widened. "H-Hyunbin oppa..." 

Hyunbin POV
Holding her hand tightly in mine as she looked at me with wide eyes I could tell she was confused but at the same time hurt once she saw me. "H-How did you find me.. h-how d-did you know I was here.." she asked completely confused since she was the only person I contacted. "Y-Your phone... y-you had your location on and once I saw that you were in the hospital I rushed over here." She looked at me with pained eyes before retracting her hand away. 

"Why are you here... A-After how many years of ignoring my texts and calls. Why now?! W-WHY OPPA!?" Feeling my heart drop to my stomach I quickly wrapped my arms around her and brought her into my chest. "Mianhe... mianhe Y/n. I know saying sorry can never undo what I did but please. I didnt mean to hurt you... I didnt mean to shut you out." Sobbing into my chest I could feel the her tears soaking into my shirt but I could care less about that. "Im so sorry that I left you alone when you needed me the most. Im sorry that I wasnt there for you during your darkest times.. and im so sorry I havent been there for you during your illness." She suddenly pulled away with tears still streaming down her face "Y-You know..." I nodded before pulling her back in. 

"Im so sorry.. im so so so sorry Y/n." Knowing that she may never forgive me I soon felt her arms slowly wrap around my torso. "I was waiting for you. I-I had no one to talk to... no one to listen to me. I was all alone for so long that I didnt know what to do anymore!" she yelled while still crying into my chest. Her grip around me got stronger as she continued to yell and say how bad of a brother I was. "I couldnt even talk to Yoongi... I HAD NO ONE! NO ONE BY MY SIDE TO TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT." My heart broke at her every word but it made me think about when I asked Jimin about Yoongi. Slowly pulled away I looked into my little sisters eyes...

"Y/n.. wheres Yoongi?"

.

.

.

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter is shorter than usual! I wanted to put more into the next one so I hope you all dont mind! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter <3 Talk to you all in the next one!)