°Ch.18°

Y/n POV
"Yoongi?" with the wind brushing my face softly I looked at the male who stood behind Jungkook and Jimin. His hands stuffed into his pockets and he looked at me with a pained expression. "We'll give you two.. some time to talk." Hyunbin oppa spoke up while leaving the garden with the other two following behind him. It was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the wind and leaves brushing against others as they flew in the air. 

"Y-Y/n..." his voice cracked as he neared me. Feeling my chest tighten he slowly made his way towards me as I stood there stiff as a statue. Before I could even say anything his arms wrapped around me bringing me into his embrace. Not holding me tightly but as if I was something fragile, pulling away I sat myself down on the bench while patting the open space beside me. "Its been awhile.." I commented making him nod while sitting down beside me. 

It fell silent until I managed to clear my throat and speak up "How have you been?" glancing over at him our eyes soon met before he looked away. "It could be better..." I nodded before continuing to ask him all the other questions in my mind. After he answered I soon asked him the question that had been scaring me the most. "Yoongi... do you.. love me?" he seemed shocked by my question since he shot his head towards me with wide eyes.

Yoongi POV
"Yoongi... do you.. love me?" hearing those words come out of her mouth I was shocked and hurt. Not because she asked but because I fucked up so much to the point where she questioned my love for her. Feeling my heart race at her question I took a deep breath before slowly reaching out and grabbing her hand, holding it gently in mine. "Yes.. I loved you back then and I love you right now. I-I know with everything I did its hard for you to trust anything that comes out of my mouth but I do love you Y/n. Ever since that day when you ran out I did everything I could to fix myself to become who I was before. I cut off all ties with Jisoo, not just physically but mentally as well. I quit my job and got a new one at a recording studio just to start fresh. I did everything.. even if it did take me a while to figure out what to do...-"

I heaved a heavy sigh before continuing "-Like I said before, I know its hard for you to trust me because of what I did but I just wanted to let you know that im truly sorry for everything. Im not here to beg you for forgiveness because I know that wouldnt change anything. I...I...-" before I could finish what I wanted to say Y/n tightened her grip on my hand, looking at each other she sent me a small smile "I forgive you Yoongs..." (W-What???) I raised my brows at her words until she giggled "I forgive you..." feeling her hand let go of mine she looked up at the cotton candy coloured sky while speaking "Because.. I dont have a lot of time left. Im not the type of person who holds grudges against others, especially you Yoongs. I.. I just want to spend the remaining time I have without any regrets or hate in my heart. With however much time I have left I want to spend it with everyone, I want to make happy memories with everyone.. including you" 

Hearing her words my vision soon began to blur and before I knew it tears escaped my eyes. Using my sleeves to wipe my tears I couldnt contain my sobs. Bringing my hands up to my face I couldnt help but cry harder "Im so sorry... Im so fucking sorry Y/n. I shouldve been there for you. I should have been a better boyfriend. I shouldve noticed everything that was happening to you form the start but I was so stupid..." Suddenly I felt Y/ns small frail arms wrap around my neck bringing me into a small hug, not hesitating I wrapped my arms around her waist before crying into her shoulder. 

"I love you... I love you so much.. please let me stay by your side. please...." 

(Time Skip~)

Hyunbin POV
"We need to have a talk" I spoke up gaining the younger males attention as he looked at me nervously. He followed me back into the house and into the living room where we were left alone while Jimin and Jungkook took care of Y/n in the garden. Sitting across from each other I sat back crossing my arms while glaring down the younger as he sat there fiddling with his fingers obviously nervous. 

"Im not going to yell at you. I heard everything from Jungkook and Jimin. I just wanted to talk to you normally Yoongi" he looked up at me and nodded before asking "about what.." "About Y/n obviously... Like any other older brother I care about my sister and would do anything in my power to keep her saw and happy. I would totally beat the shit out of you right now but since Y/n agreed for you to stay by her side I cant do such thing since that would make her upset with me. So im simply going to tell you this..." Yoongi looked at me anticipating what I was going to say. (He probably thinks im going to give him this long lecture... but im not) 

I sighed while leaning forward "Ever since we came here to Daegu you were the only thing that occupied Y/ns mind. I thought that if we were away from Seoul... and from you that Y/n would somewhat be happy but I was wrong. She always thought about you..how you were doing and all of that. So all im asking is to make her happy from now on until the end. Thats my only wish as her older brother... I dont want to see her shed unless tears before her time is up. I just want to see her smiling. Can you at least d-"

"YES... I-I mean yes hyung.. I-I will do that." Hearing how he cut me off just to say that I chuckled while crossing my arms again "First off its rude to cut off someone when their in the middle of speaking... Second-"

"-Thank you.." 

(A/N: Hey everyone! this probably wasnt really what you were expecting haha but I honestly didnt want to have an angst relationship with Yoongi and Y/n. Even though I wanted to do that so badly I didnt really have inspiration for that route so I went with this one instead. So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Talk to you all again in the next one!)