Part 24

JENNIFER’s POV

I just went home to finish the articles. I am so pissed and because of that I felt inspired to write my second article ‘How to make a lover hate you’. The night came I found myself staring up in the sky by the window. “Am I really going to move on now?” I think everything just happened too fast and I am just so overwhelmed by the fantasies of life. Is this really ‘love’ that I am feeling towards him or just an ‘intense infatuation’? I mean, it’s been only six days. Oh my, I am stressing myself out! I need a break and Belle came in at the perfect timing.

“Would you like to go out?” Belle asked me.

“Oh I thought you don’t want me to go out.”

“Well I just figured out that you must be feeling suffocated. Let’s have fun?”

I grinned at her, “You must be thinking what I am thinking. I like that idea!”

I changed clothing and when I was ready, I giggled hopping in Belle’s car, “Let’s have fun!” Okay, I admit, I was trying to hide the loneliness inside. I just want to somehow forget the pain of losing him and I am tired of crying and feeling the hurt. If he wants Jill now, then I am fine with that, okay, I WILL be fine, I will learn how to be fine. I was used to being alone and I can go back to that independency status. I am going to flirt whenever, wherever to whomever I want like the way I used to be. I am going to hurt guys. Oh anyway, I won our bet so it’s time for a celebration.

We are in a bar now and I am dancing like there’s no tomorrow. Belle is sitting on the corner, drinking alone. Suddenly, somebody’s pulling my hips. As I turn around, I was shocked and petrified to see Gerard leering at me. I immediately pushed him and I pulled back, “What the f*ck are you doing here?”

He lustfully and dangerously staring and moving towards me.

“Stay away from me!” I warned him like a boss and kicked his d*ck. I have a feeling that he’s up for something bad. I instantly ran to Belle and pulled her out of the bar.

I am pulling Belle’s hand to her car, while rushing walking, “What’s the problem?” Belle asked me.

“Gerard is here.”

“What the f*ck! Where’s he? I want to punch him hard!”

“No, he’s scary.”

“How come?”

“Just open the car and drive to the police station. I have a feeling that he’ll do something bad.”

“Ok, ok.” We hopped in her car and she drove straight to the police station.

HARRY’s POV

As I drive on my way home, I saw a familiar car parked beside the police station. It’s… its Belle’s car. I parked on the side and I saw Belle with Jennifer.

“What are they doing there?”

I immediately got out of my car and went to the station.

“What are the two of you doing here?” I asked them but I was looking at Belle, just Belle. I can’t look at Jennifer.

“We are chased by Ger…” Belle was cut by Jennifer.

“Shut up Belle.” Jennifer muttered as she held her arm.

“Belle, don’t shut up. Tell me what happened,” I looked at Belle with begging eyes for her to answer me.

“You don’t have to care. Just go on with your life,” Jennifer said.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked her.

“Obviously, no,” she answered ironically.

“What is your problem? As far as I remember, I should be the one who have the right to act like that.”

“Huh, who are you? I don’t want to be dumb anymore for a man who’s so numb.”

“Numb? I am hurt. Is that what you call numb?”

“Basically yes because you can’t understand that I did that just for you.”

“You don’t get it, you were not obligated to do that. I did not ask you to do that.”

“Hey the two of you, shut up. Don’t fight okay? Harry, she’s acting like that because she’s just jealous, please understand her. Can you please just forgive her? She loves you too damn much,” Belle explained and that froze me for seconds.

“This conversation is non-sense. Let’s just leave Belle.”

“But I thought you feel threat…”

“Shut up Belle, let’s go home. I am tired. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” Jennifer insisted.

“Are you really sure? Or just stay in my apartment?” Belle asked Jenn.

“No, I used to be alone and I can make it alone. Let’s just go,” she annoyingly pulled Belle out and I was left standing.

I don’t know what to think now; I just have my mind blank at the moment. She’s jealous? Well I felt betrayed. I am still mad at her. She must have said her sorry now sincerely, maybe I have decided to try to forgive her if she did that but she didn’t. Oh men, I am pissed! She’s annoying me now! I mean, I expect her to do things that can make me forgive her but I feel like she’ll not exert an effort to do that. This means she doesn’t love me truly.

JENNIFER’s POV

I am so annoyed and irritated! So to release the stress, I laid under the warm water in the tub.

He’s a f*ck! I can’t stand him! He can’t understand me, maybe he doesn’t love me truly. “F*ck!” I shouted and suddenly I heard a sound of a glass bumping on the floor.

“Belle! Please be careful of my things!” I yelled from the bathroom.

 But there was no answer… Wait, this is not Belle. Oh gosh, I can feel my nerves slowly panicking. Is this Gerard? I got up and wore my bathrobe quickly. I peeked out from the small opening on the door and I saw…