Part 34 - B

Part 34-B

JENNIFER's POV

After all the sacrifices I did. I endure the pain of not communicating with him due to the fact that I had a hard time bearing our baby. I wasn't allowed to touch any gadget. I was so excited to inform him when I was allowed but then I changed my mind wanting to surprise him and I don't want him to rush to Korea and leave his work undone so I chose to keep this as secret first. Now he gives me back the feeling of how to be surprised.

I saw Harry lying on a big foamy bed and on the top over, there are red petals of flowers constructed and spelled out the phrase, Will you marry me Jennifer?

How sweet, my heart is still beating fast from the fear of losing Harry. I am slowly recovering as I gaze at the view.

Indeed, I was shocked in awe while tears of happiness cascade on my cheeks. He stretched his arms while holding a red box of ring. He asked out loud, "I love you Jennifer! Will you marry me?"

I sniffed, took a deep breath thanking GOD that he's not dead. I wiped my tears, "Of course f*cker! I love you! I will Harry! I will!"

Everyone clapped their hands as I ran to my Dad to say, "F*ck you Dad." He just smiled at me. I kissed our baby Harry carried by Belle then I rushed down to meet that f*cking sweet bastard. 

When I reached Harry, I tightly hugged him and I torridly kiss him. When we released to our kiss, I punched his chest. "Don't do this again! You made me f*cking scared."

"Well that is my revenge of you not contacting me the whole year when you were still pregnant with our son," he scolded me.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. Just, just wear me the precious ring," I said smiling.

He smiled back at me and wore the diamond ring. It's official, we're engaged! He's mine! I'm his!

It seems funny how our love story started. It was because of the bet in which in the end it resulted to an equal turn of events. I loved him, he hated me, he loved me, I hated him. It was an upside down journey in which we learned a lot and part of that learning is how to be mature. The love that grew between us is unexpected. Now I am thankful, we had a bet. I'm glad we had it and now we're betting on this future that we call "US".

end.

xoxo

—-

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Like what Jennifer Lopez taught us, never give up on love. Never stop believing that love will save you. It will be worth it if you bet on it. You may experience hurt or sadness but come to think of it, you'll surely gain learning. A learning that is worth keeping. A learning that is worth betting.

To all the readers of THE BET, thank you so much! You are all dear to me! Aside from HARRIFER, you are part of my inspiration. It has been a great journey and now I am planning to rest on writing because I have to focus on getting a job first. But I promise to come back when I am stable in that so called "INDEPENDENT LIFE". I hope I can make it. Wish me luck on my job interviews. Love you all! I have to thank all the voters of this story! GOSH LOVE YOU! IF I COULD JUST HUG YOU ALL! Sending loves and kisses <3 To the other jlovers who motivate me to update thank you! Muah!