Part 32

JENNIFER’s POV

Waters start to make my sight blur… “Har…” Then he surprised me with a kiss on my lips while the waters escaped from my eyes.

I pulled out. “Harry you’re dru…” He then pulled me in and kissed me torridly.

How can I resist this temptation? I kissed him back intensely. I’ll be a hypocrite if I’ll deny that I don’t like this, oh I miss him!

We kissed while tears keep on flowing on our eyes. I can feel his longing, his desire and his love lust.  He caressed my neck then he reach for the tears on my cheeks wiping it gently.

I held on his coat tightly and then travelled my hands on his chest making me feel his fast and strong heartbeats.

He pushed me against the wall without breaking our kiss. Then he grabbed my hands with his left hand and pinned it. He started to glide his right hand under my shirt. I felt he’s touching the lower part of my boob.

He pulled back from our kiss and asked, “You’re not wearing a bra?”

I shook my head no and he excitedly pulled up my shirt leaving me topless.

He again smacks his lips on mine as he squeezes my boobs making me moan hard.

He’s bringing out the goddess in me, f*ck.

Then he carried me upstairs to my room still not breaking our kiss while I unbutton the top part of his shirt. He broke the kiss when he threw me on my bed and he worn off his coat and long sleeves leaving him topless and oozing hot. I miss this Harry.

I seated and reached for him to feel the kiss again. He glides his hand on my spine making me giggle. I can still feel his tears so I wiped his cheeks. Then he starts to plant soft kisses on my neck to my shoulders. We lay down on the bed and he travels his kisses from my shoulders to my cleavage then to my tummy making me reach my second orgasm. He pulled down my tights and underwear leaving me so naked. He gently glides his fingers on my thighs. Then there are chills for my third orgasm.

He started licking my pussy, teething my clit. He inserted his tongue inside me reaching my sweet spot. F*ck! Fourth orgasm.

I seated and rolled over to him and now I am on top of him. Like what he did, I kiss his chest to his abs until I reach his slacks. I want to make him feel the chills too. I removed his belt and unzipped his slacks. With my nails buried on his skin, I pulled down his slacks with his underwear. He groans softly feeling my nails.

“Oooh aww…” he moaned.

 I then did a blow job and that made his down part erected.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me hard again. He rolled over on top of me and inserted his big part on mine. He thrust hard at first and here comes my fifth.

“Make. It. Faster,” I said on his ears while panting.

He nudged fast making me grip his back harder. He reached for my hands and held it tight. We are jolting hard until we feel the climax, which made me cry out with so much satisfaction.

“F*CK! YES!” I yelled.

We reached the peak and it was so amazing. Now, he lay resting beside me. We both pant so hard catching for our breath. He turns to me again and looked at me in the eyes. He kissed me and then said, “I love you.”

I was about to answer him back, “I lo…” but he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I touched his face and wiped away the traces of his tears. I rubbed my thumb on his soft lips and pecked on it. Gosh I miss him so much and I want to stay like this with him but I already made my flight reservation to South Korea tomorrow.

What if this morning he wakes up and we’ll quarrel and fight about something again? We’ll be hurting each other again and I am tired of that. I still feel that there’s a hole in my heart, something that he can’t fill, something that can only be filled by me. Maybe this has something to do with my past. I need to reconcile with myself. Maybe this is the right time for me to reconcile with my Dad. He’s still alive, he’s part of the reason why I am going to SK, apart from teaching children, I want to meet him and ask for the answers. I want him to answer why did he leave us? Why did he betray Mom?

“I am sorry Harry but I will still leave and I promise to come back when I feel I am complete. Maybe when that time come, there will be less fights, less hurts, less pains and I will be more deserving to be your girlfriend or wife.”

I embraced him tight and whispered on his ears, “I love you so much. Just wait for me Harry. Wait for me…” then my inevitable tears flow.