Part 4

PART 4

JENNIFER’s POV

I want to run away but how? I can’t, I can’t call somebody for help. I just had been robbed! My bag is gone now! My wallet, phone, make-ups, ids are gone in just a speed of light. Now, we are sitting here at Park Guell and I feel so hopeless. He’s terribly running out of breath, tired on my right tapping his chest.

“Why did you not hold your bag tight?” he said blaming me.

“It’s not my fault! It’s your fault!” I reversed the fact.

“What? What did I do?” he exclaimed as if he’s really innocent.

“You brought me here and I blame you for that!”

“Oh gosh, I am running out of oxygen. Can you give me some?” he’s panting hard.

“Duh, who are you?”

“I just made an effort to run and follow the robber so you must thank me,” he started breathing calm.

“I don’t care and I don’t want to thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“For your information I did not thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

He’s so annoying.

“You know the thing that can me like you?” I said.

“What?”

“Die.”

“What? You’re the craziest woman in the planet to think that way?”

“Why? Did you meet everyone on the planet?”

“Is that a joke or something? Because I don’t know if I should laugh or not, but HAHAHA!” He forced a laugh. He’s crazy.

Frankly, that laugh is annoying.

Then he stopped and points his index finger, “Wait… That line is familiar… (He tries to remember something) Oh that was from Two Weeks Notice! So you’re watching romantic movies!” He then smiles and continued, “I love to know that fact.”

“Duh, every single woman watches romantic movies.”

“Gotcha! So you’re single!”

“What? You again misinterpreted me. Anyway, MY BAG is the issue here which is missing and this is your fault!”

“It’s not my fault but you don’t need to worry about that, I can buy you a new one.”

“How about my ids, wallet, make-up?”

“I can replace those. Just look at the place first… Look around,” he sighed.

Then I did what he said and I realized that it is…

“Beautiful, right? Just like you,” he sincerely said.

“Yes, just like me,” I agreed and sighed.

He’s all calm now and I slowly forgot my stress from the robbery. There was silence between us and suddenly I can feel he’s touching my…

My umm…

Hand. Just hand.

“Back off,” I said.

“Let’s go,” he grabs my hand and pulled me again. I am tired of him especially that I am on my heels.

“Can you please let go of my hand?”