Part 6

JENNIFER’s POV

We checked in a hotel and in fairness he booked, I mean his assistant booked two individual suite type of rooms.

Before I enter into my room, I asked him, “Why did you not order your assistant to book just one room?” 

“Why? Do you want…”

“No, of course. I am just curious. You like me and I can sense that you like to have… you know…”

“What?” he then gave a lustful smile challenging me to say the word.

“Sex, is that what you want?”

“Partly, I like that but I love you so I respect you. We can have sex at the right time. Maybe when the time comes that you can say that you love me? Why? You want to do it now?”

“No way! Puh-lease. Just go to your room and sleep. Remember respect.”

“If that’s what you want your majesty.”

“Yuck don’t me call that way.”

“Ok, I’ll call you love.”

“Don…” He touched my lips through his finger making me shut up. My heart pumps fast.

“Good night love,” he said sweetly as he smiled and left to his room. My breathing is hard.

My body froze. I felt chills and my heart, it’s pumping hard.

I went to my room and I slowly closed and locked the door thinking about his smile.Jennifer, this is not right.

I am now scared. How do I make him hate me? I thought it would be so easy but like what I have said, he’s obsessed with me. I think whatever wrong things that I will do, he will not hate me. I have to get someone now to have sex with me but if I do that, bye bye Greece.

No, I’ll travel to Greece first.

I am going crazy thinking about this, I think I need refreshment. I’ll just shower.

After I showered…

“OH MY underwear! I don’t have extra undergarments!”

I search for bathrobe or towel in the cabinet and thank goodness there was bathrobe available. I wore it and I panicked, I mean, how can I go to Greece without underwear?

When I got out, I heard someone’s knocking out the door, I slowly opened it and peeked, it’s Harry.

“Hey love, let’s have a dinner first,” he said softly with his husky voice. I admit, it was sexy and that got me stared at him for seconds and he snaps.

“Oh, dinner?” I asked.

“Yes. Are you hungry?”

“I am but…” He only sees my head. I hid my body behind the door.

“What? Is there a problem?” he asked with creased forehead.

I pulled him closer to me and I whispered on his ear, “I need undergarments.”

“Why? You aren’t wearing underwear right now?”

“Yes, I am not weari… (beat) Oh why do you have to know that?”

“I am just curious. Let’s buy.”

“Are you crazy? I cannot go out. I need underwear. Buy me.”

“What the f*ck? How? I… I… it’s…”

“Embarrassing?”

“Ok, I’ll buy you. You got to patiently wait for me.”