Part 8

HARRY’s POV

One of my childhood friends saw me, it’s Jill and she’s now a Victoria’s Secret model. I was really surprised to meet her here. I thought we’re not going to see each other but she’s talking to me right now. I saw Jennifer’s reaction when I introduced Jill to her. It’s like a face that cannot be drawn. She is jealous but I am still not sure so I’ll tease her. I am going to act sweet with Jill. Let’s see how she reacts.

“Come on join us Jill,” I said smiling widely to Jill.

“Is it okay?” Jill asked.

I looked at Jennifer and she looked away from me. I can feel that she’s feeling irritated. HAHAH

“It’s okay, right Jennifer?”

Jennifer looked at me with narrowed eyes and Jill looks at her. She suddenly draws a smiling face and said, “Sure.”

I pulled out a chair for Jill and she took her sit.

When I went back to my seat, I asked, “You’re still single Jill?”

“Why? Why do you ask?” -Jill

“It’s okay if you don’t want to answer. I am just asking.”

“You’re still that Harry back then. I am absolutely single right now.”

“Oh, it’s nice to know that.”

“How about you, are you single?” Jill asked me.

Jennifer coughed and said, “Excuse me, I’ll go to the CR.”

“Sure,” I immediately said and she rolled up her eyes on me.

AWKWARD! HAHAHA!

JENNIFER’s POV

F*ck it! Why am I feeling this way? Is this what they call jealousy? NO WAY! Wait, if I am jealous that means I am learning to love him? Oh gosh, am I really getting attached to him? This cannot be!

“Jennifer, don’t love him. Like is enough.” I washed my hands and dried it. Then I went out and was about to come back on my seat when I saw Harry lingering his fingers on Jill’s arms. How could he do this to me? He’s my boyfriend as far as I remember!

Jill’s now whispering on his ears. What a flirt!

I went on walking and headed towards them.

“Hey, I am back!” I said out loud.

They were both shocked and moved away from each other. Jill then smiled and said, “Okay, I gotta go Harry and… (she travels her eyes till it reached me) nice meeting you again, Jennifer.”

“You too Jill,” I said as I faked a smile.

She leans closer to me and marked a kiss on my cheek. Plastic.

She left. I sat down and Harry can’t keep his eyes off from her. He watches her until she disappears.

I forced a cough. “Huhum!”

Harry then looks at me. I can’t help it, I am looking at him with one brow up.

He chuckles and says, “She’s still wonderful.”

“Huh?”

“Why? What’s the problem Jennifer?”

“Nothing, just… I don’t know. Go with her if you want.”

“Wo…wo… wait, are you jealous my love? What’s wrong baby?”

“Nope, I am not jealous. I am feeling great. Can we just go?”