Part 26

HARRY’s POV

After Belle and Jennifer filed a case against Gerard, I brought them at my house. Gerard’s in jail now and I am happy for him. He deserves that. This afternoon, Jill and I went to her sister and convinced her to finally file a case against Gerard and now I think, the verdict will definitely be guilty. He has lots of cases now and the innocent victims will be given that justice. Like what they say, the truth shall prevail and the truth is Gerard is a f*cking bad sinful person who deserves a lifetime punishment.

Anyway, I will care less about him now and I must focus on this special woman I have with me in my house. But Jennifer’s been acting so cold to me. I am really confused, she was asking for my forgiveness earlier and now she’s mad at me? Is she jealous? Belle and I are nothing now. How could she get jealous? But I like to see her jealous.

I will continue acting cold too towards her.

I accompanied Belle to the guest room. Jennifer said that she’s okay sleeping in the living room so let her be.

“Are you sure leaving Jenn there?” Belle asked me.

“Yes. That is what she wants, so be it. Anyway, she’s acting cold towards you too?”

“I told you she’s jealous.”

I can’t help but smile.

“Harry, are you playing with Jenny’s heart?”

I erased the smile on my face and said,“Nope. Just sleep Belle. Our problem is ours. Just mind your own business.”

I kindly pushed Belle and closed the door. I walked away and went downstairs seeing Jennifer just sitting on the couch, staring at something. I sit next to her and tapped her hand. “Are you sure? You’ll sleep here alone?”

She did not respond, just rolling her eyes.

“You know what, my Nanny Addy left this house for a reason.”

She looked at me with wrinkled forehead and looked away again.

“She was sleeping exactly at this place ten years ago. It was in the middle of the night when suddenly she woke up and seen a black lady without head. She was scared and because of that she was traumatized,” I told her with my husky voice.  Then I continue, “Then she suddenly heard a piano music playing and there was a sweet voice singing with it with the lyrics, OLE, OLE, I’m here to get your spirit.”

Jennifer looked at me with her eyes ready to kill.

“I am not kidding. I am telling you a true story. So good night. Bye,” I said and as I was about to stand, she held my hand and said, “I am hungry.”

“Just go to the kitchen and find something to eat there,” I said.

She still holds my hand tight. “This is your house. I don’t know where the food is located.”

“Jennifer, the kitchen is there. The food is in the refrigerator.”

She just looked at me begging for help. I removed her hand on mine and I went to the kitchen and got some food and drinks for her. I got a slice of blueberry cake and water and put it on the center table. “Eat. I need to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow.”

JENNIFER’s POV

Harry’s bullsh*t! It’s night, how could he tell me that scary story?! I confidently said to Belle that I can sleep here alone and now what? I am scared. Now I am afraid to be left here alone. So to prevent Harry from leaving me, I told him that I am hungry and it’s true, I am, but hella, I am super scared now.

He’s about to leave me but I will do everything to make him stay with me so I forcibly coughed making him look at me.

I then untied my bathrobe slowly and he looks at me like he wants to f*ck me now. Go ahead Harry, you may. I am feeling scared but at the same time, I am feeling so horny. I really miss him. 

What are you looking at?” I asked him with my sexy tone.

He then stuttered, “N…No…Nothing. Just sleep.” He was about to walk away…

I can’t help this. “Don’t leave me Harry,” I finally said. Then I took off the bathrobe revealing him my naked body.

“You don’t have to do this Jen to make me stay,” he said as he wore me back my bathrobe.

“Don’t you miss me?” I blurted out unexpectedly.

“You know what Jenn, the story is fake, so you don’t have to be scared,” he confessed as he tied the robe.

I don’t care if he told me a fake scary story. I can’t hide this feeling anymore. I want to show him that I truly miss him so much, that I need him, that I love him. So I said, “I love you,” pulling him closer to me.

“Jen, you’re tired,” he said as he holds my hand.

“I love you,” I leaned closer to him.

“Jenn please…” He’s looking away avoiding my lips to touch his.

"I love you..." I said, now, with tears. 

He stopped struggling and just looked into my eyes.