Part 7

JENNIFER’s POV

He wants me to look into his eyes so I looked at him. Oh gosh, his eyes kill me. I took a deep breath and finally say, “Harry… I… aww what the f*ck, my stomach hurts. (I held my stomach which was really aching, I need to discharge really) I need to go to the comfort room, sorry.” I got up and rushed to the CR.

“HMMMMMM!” I moan. Jennifer concentrate, you’re getting close. While in the CR discharging, I thought of the conversation we just had. I don’t even know how to answer his question. Just feeling sh*t, thank goodness, my stomach ached at the right timing.

“OH GOSH! JENNIFER YOU’RE CLOSE! Umf!” That’s it. Finally, I felt relieved. I washed and immediately went out of the CR but I was shocked to see him outside the door waiting for me.

“You waited for me here?”

“I waited for about thirty minutes. Anyway you look exhausted. There’s sweat all over your face. It seems that…”

“Shut up. We are in a restaurant, don’t talk dirty.”

“It seems that you just have sex with the comfort room. Why did you moan like that?”

“Stop it!”

Then he pulled me close to him, his chest touches mine and he gently wiped my sweaty face.

That left me speechless. GOSH. After he wipes my sweat, he asked “Hug me please.”

“Why?” I looked at him in his eyes and to my surprise he’s kind of teary.

“Just f*cking hug me,” he embraced me tight.

Now my chin is on his shoulder and my lips are touching his neck. The moment is so f*cking sweet with the slow and romantic background music playing in the restaurant.  

I don’t know but I hugged him back.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked with concern and I don’t know why.

“Nothing. Just let me hug you ok?”

“I am not going to let you go,” he said. Then I heard him sobs. He’s crying.

“No matter what they say and do, I am going to fight for you,” he said with his shaky voice.

Gosh, what is he talking about?

“They?” I curiously asked.

“Oh men, the music’s making me cry,” he said, then he lets go of me.

“I am sorry, I became so sentimental,” he wipes his tears.

“Why? What happened?” I was about to wipe his tears on his cheeks but something in me said, “Don’t Jennifer.”

I held back and just asked, “Why?”

He shook his head and reasoned, “Don’t mind me. I was just carried away by the music.”

Even if I wanted to ask more and know his real reason of crying, I just smirked and said, “You’re so corny.”

His tears keep on flowing.

“Okay, to make you happy, I am saying yes to you,” I said because part of me is making me feel hurt seeing him cry and I want to lighten up the mood.

“Don’t say yes if you’re just forced to say it. Don’t be carried away by my tears,” he said holding my cheeks.

“I am not carried away baby (I grinned teasing him). I am saying yes because I want to. Besides, it doesn’t mean that you won our bet right? Because the question still remains, do I like you?”