Part 17

JENNIFER's POV

As the time moves I am feeling more nervous. I wish I could make the time stop and freeze the things that are bound to happen. The clock ticks at six thirty. Harry went out of his office, still sad and problematic. He was rushing but still he took time to bid goodbye to me. He pulled me inside the pantry and told me, “I need to go baby, have this…” He gave me his phone and continued, “Ryan’s number is there, if you need me, text him.”

“But baby, you need this…” I said trying to give him back his phone.

“I promised to replace your phone right? Just have it baby please,” he insisted.

“But…”

“Ssshhh. Just keep it. I am sure you will miss me, check the wall paper,” he said. I slide my thumb on his touch screen phone and it flashed a picture of his funny face.

“What’s this?” I chuckled.

He just blinked at me trying to look cute and I admit that he is really looking cute and it made me smile.

“Stop it Harry, you look like an ugly fool,” I said.

“Huh, FYI you’re the luckiest girl in the world to be with someone so handsome like me,” he proudly said as he softly pinching my cheeks.

“Oh shut up,” I said giggling and held his hands on my cheeks.

“Harry…” I turned serious.

“What baby?”

“I am sorry,” gosh my voice is shaking. I am about to cry again. “Don’t Jennifer. Don’t make him worry,” I reminded myself.

“For what?” he asked with creased forehead.

“Just I am sorry. I hope you’ll always remember how much you mean to me. (I took a deep sigh and put his hands on my chest making him feel my heart beats) I love you so much Harry. When the time comes that you want to give up on me, I am begging you, please don’t. I don’t want to lose you. Don’t lose me.”

“I will be the most foolish guy in the world if I’ll let you go. Hell no. Jennifer, don’t worry. Now and forever, you will be my only one. You know how much I love you. I’ll be faithful to you.”

Oh gosh Harry. I am sorry. Tonight, I can’t be.

I can’t look straight into his eyes then he pulled my chin up and pecked on my lips. “I love you okay? But right now, I need to go. I am going to meet Sandra’s husband, Keanu. I just hope that I can convince him to convince his wife to finally meet me within this week.”

I’ve controlled my tears and smiled, “I know you can do it baby.”

He smiled and kissed me again then he left.

I can’t breathe now. I hope Harry’s negotiation with Sandra’s husband will turn out well because if that did well, I will not have to do my deal with Gerard.

I am still in my office when the clock clicks at seven thirty. I texted Ryan, “How was Harry’s meeting with Sandra’s husband?”

Ryan texted me right away, “It didn’t go well. It was a waste of time. Harry’s so upset.”

Oh sh*t. I have no choice now but to meet Gerard. My body freezes even the temperature’s warm. My tears come out and I am shivering. I am sorry Harry but this is for you.

I wiped my tears and stood. Oh Jennifer, be strong.

My heart’s pumping hard and mind says, “Don’t go.”

But there are a lot in stake if I won’t do this.

When I reached Madres Restaurant, I found Gerard waiting for me at the corner. I want to kill him but the company needs him. I did not sit; I just stared at him blankly.

He stood and said, “Let’s go.”

I finally said, “I am going to choose the place.”

“Where do you want to do it?”

I just walked my way out and he followed me like a dog wanting for a bone. SH*T PERVERT!

I am acting brave because I have to. We’re now in a cheap motel and I checked all the corners of the room if there’s camera hidden. I just can’t trust Gerard. There’s dim light and everything was in silence until he talked, “I promise to be gentle to you.”

I just took a deep breath and put my things down on the floor. He removed his coat and put it on the couch. I was standing stiff as he walks towards me. My tears, I can’t help it, it just flowed but he doesn’t care. He kissed me on the forehead, on my nose and he’s now nearing to kiss me on the lips but NO WAY, I looked away and reminded him with my shaky voice, “No kissing on the lips.”

He paused and I wiped my tears. He then strokes my hair back and travels his mouth from my ear to my neck. His hands are squeezing my shoulders and started unzipping my dress from the back.

I get more quivers and my tears just can’t stop from flowing. Now I am starting to beg him, “Please don’t do this to me.”

But he didn’t listen, he continued undressing me upon saying, “If I’ll stop, then there’s no deal. So don’t try to stop me.”

My heart, my mind and my soul is struggling making me feel weaker. This is for the company and for Harry, Jennifer. I keep on reminding myself.

He then lingers his fingers from my breasts down to my down part. I pulled my body away from his and begged once again, “Please stop this.”

“I need more Jennifer,” he said. He then pushed me against the wall and kissed me on the neck, circling his palm on my breast and I felt his erection. I want to escape from this but my force is not enough to push him away. He inserted his d*ck on my ass and began thrusting hard. I moaned as my tears flow. “AHHHH! Please.. s..top,” I said panting and shaking.

He thrust harder until he reached the climax and it’s making me groan louder. “Plea..se..ahhh… please…s…top..” and I whimpered.

He then stopped and said, “I’m done.” Then he gave me a pieces of paper and he left. I just fell on the floor and lied down crying harder and louder. I am feeling so nasty about myself now, polluted by his kisses. I am shaking hard as I hug myself still lying on the floor, alone, damaged and heartlessly treated. Just feeling BULLSH*T!

:(          :'(