Part 29

HARRY’s POV

Jennifer’s so confusing. She likes me then she decides to hate me. She’s jealous I know but it’s too much and that’s making me annoyed. I can’t understand her now. I still want to see how she would make an effort to make me come back to her but how? She’s mad at me now. I don’t like to be easy to get. If she’ll act cold to me then I will too. After showering, I got her towel and wrapped it around my waist. I went out and looked for Jennifer. I found her in her bedroom, she’s naked and that made me froze for a second. She was shocked to see me. Oh Harry act like you’re not shocked. I composed myself and looked at her like I wasn’t amazed.

“What are you doing here?” She panicked and got the blanket to cover her body.

“Told you, I’ve seen, touched and tasted your body.”

“Just go! What are you doing here?”

“I would just like to ask if you have boxers there that can fit me.”

“What came into your mind? I don’t have boxers here.”

I opened my mouth without thinking, “Oh I thought you had many boys back then so I bet they’ve been here…” Oh men, why did I say that? Ooopssiee.

“I am not that type of girl! For your information, I don’t bring boys in my apartment! I thought you knew me,” she said with her voice starting to shake. Then tears flowed on her cheeks, “I hate you! Leave now!”

“Jenn… I am sorry.” Oh men what did I say?

“I am hurt! Leave!”

“But I can’t, I don’t have something to wear.”

“I don’t care! Just leave!”

She rushed to me and pushed me out her room. Then she shut the door.

Oh f*ck, I should have watched my mouth. Sh*t. “Hey Jenn…” I lean to her door and tried to turn the knob but it’s locked.

I can hear that she’s whimpering hard. “Jenn…”

“Just go! I don’t like to hear your voice! Just f*cking leave!”

Oh men, now am I gonna be the one who should exert an effort to make this relationship work again?

Oh men. I don’t know what to do. I just stayed in her living room waiting for her to come out. When she did come out wearing a gorgeous red dress, I dashed to her and hugged her but she didn’t embrace me back.

“I am sorry,” I said sincerely while holding her shoulders tight.

“Why are you still here?” She said with a poker face.

“I don’t have anything on me right now?”

“You have my towel though,” she said still expressionless looking at the towel around my waist.

“Jenn, please… I am sorry but I really need to be in the office,” I gave her a begging face.  

She rolled up her eyes and looked away. “Stop acting so innocent like you didn’t say anything bad to me.”

“That is why I am saying my sorry. I am sorry for saying that you slept with different men here because I know I was the only one who…”

She interrupted me by saying, “Yes you are and I regret it because you know what? You are so lousy in bed.”

“What?” Did I hear it right? Lousy? No way. I removed my hands on her shoulders.

“As far as I remember you love it when we do sex. You were the one who was saying, ‘Oh undress me my love’ ‘insert me your d*ck now’ ‘be gentle’. Is that what you call lousy?” I disdainfully asked her.

“Yes, if you’re not lousy then you should have not waited for me to say the things that you should do.”

“I can’t believe this. Oh I made you cum for three times!” I yelled and mocked.

She laughed hard and said, “The other guys made me reach my 8th orgasm.”

“What the f*ck! I know, you’re just saying that because you hate me.”

“It’s the fact Harry. It is and you should accept that you’re lousy.”

I bite my teeth and blurted out with anger, “Stop making me feel that I am sh*t Jenn!”

“Now, you know what I feel because I am feeling like sh*t too Harry,” her voice cracks until there were tears on her eyes.

“I know I’m a bullsh*t so stop reminding me that I am,” she wipes her tears and headed out.

Mixed emotions come inside me. I hate her , yes! So much but I can’t take away the fact that it’s my fault of not thinking first before talking. I disrespected her as a woman but what she just did is disrespecting me as a man too. I feel so annoyed right now and worried about the possibility of us being together again lessens.

Our situation is making me question, “Does she really love me truly? Do I really love her truly?” As far as I know, true love is unconditional but I am being so conditional right now.

I really don’t know what to think. Oh men, how can I get to the office?

I looked around and found a telephone. Thank goodness, GOD is still good to me.