Part 10

HARRY’s POV

“OH HARRY! DON’T!” Jennifer yelled.

“What is your problem Jennifer?” I said as I put my hand on the guy’s shoulder and faked a smile. I have controlled myself, I want to punch him really but Jennifer seemed to feel me and that means she’s getting attached to me. But I am really getting jealous. I greeted the man who was familiar.

“How are you? I think I’ve seen you.”

Then I narrowly looked at him and remembered, “Oh you’re the guy from last night. Brad… Bradley Cooper?”

“Yey, you got it man,” he blows out a plastic giggle.

“Want to jam with me?” I said.

“Oh,” he points at Jennifer. “She invited me first.”

“What? Oh Jennifer, how come you didn’t invite me?” I feel so offended right now.

“It’s because you’re busy with Jill, right?”

Then suddenly Jill’s at my back. “Harry, I am hungry. Can we eat?”

Jill then pulled me away from them.

JENNIFER’s POV

Harry made me so nervous. I am glad he didn’t punch Bradley but I am pissed. Jill just took him away from me. Anyway, I have Bradley and I’ll make him jealous. Let’s play a game Harry. I am going to do the flirt moves.

As Harry and Jill walks away, Harry can’t help to look back at us.

The first flirt move is to hold Bradley’s hand with lust. When I say with lust, you have to gently linger your fingers on his skin from his shoulder down to his hand and hold it tight like you don’t want to let go.

I saw Harry’s eyes, he’s pissed. Haha

HARRY’s POV

WHAT THE F*CK I AM SEEING! Why is she holding his hands? Oh Jen, you want to play the flirt game? Let me teach you how to do it.

I put my hand on Jill’s waist and whispered on her ear, “What do you want to eat babe?”

“Oh Harry it tickles me,” Jill said laughing as she pushes me away.

Then I pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek, “I missed this!” I said.

“I missed this too.”

I gazed at my back and Jennifer’s looking pissed. Haha!

Then we went inside the resort’s restaurant to eat.

JENNIFER’s POV

Oh f*ck! What’s that?

“Did he kiss her?” I asked Bradley sardonically.

“Who?” He has no clue of what I am talking about.

“Nothing, don’t mind me. I am hungry. Treat me something delicious. Let’s hurry,” I pulled him on our way to the restaurant.

Before going in the restaurant I said to Bradley, “Be sweet to me, okay?”

“Oh I like that but why?”

“Don’t be offended. I know you like me but, I want to make Harry jealous because I like him.”

“What?”

“Just be sweet to me. Just think that you’re a lucky guy.”

“Am I? Well the girl I just like likes another man, should I feel lucky?”