Part 34

PART 34-A

JENNIFER's POV

I went to South Korea leaving Harry even if it's too hard but that huge sacrifice paid off when I got the chance to meet my Dad who is an Executive of a Talent Company there. I've asked him why did he leave me and mom and he admitted that he made a sin. And I appreciate his braveness to say his sincere sorry for all the wrong things he have done. He tried looking for me but he also needed to be hands-on with his new family. I asked many questions and he answered them all till I was satisfied and had the courage to forgive him. I got the chance to be close to his wife, my step mother and my step brothers and sisters. They are all so cute and in fact one of my sister is a hot KPOP artist there. I am so proud of them.

He witnessed what I went through while Baby Harry was still inside my tummy. He took good care of me, provided what I need. He's really my father, no doubt, he loves me. In that short time, I learned to love him. While Harry was still inside me, I also taught English subject to Korean children. It was a joy for me, to share my knowledge to children. And when Harry came out of my tummy, I felt blessed and so complete. So this is what it feels like to have your own child. I am officially a mother but I am really pissed. I expect that when I come back, Harry, the father of my child will marry me but he said, he doesn't plan to marry me. F*ck him!

He even did not date us out. He just booked us an accommodation in a high end hotel. Revenge Harry, I will have revenge. I ordered all the most expensive food and drinks and my father just looked at me ridiculously.

"He needs to pay for this Father," I said annoyed.

"Right honey, right," father nods.

Harry our baby is peacefully sleeping in the cradle while we enjoy our food inside my room.

"Are you sure, he is the man that you want to be with forever?" Father asked me.

"Of course but I can't understand him."

"Well maybe, he's up for something honey. Don't worry."

"He should."

Marry me Harry! Marry me! I feel like I want to go to his house and flash a banner with "Marry me Harry!" But what if he's really up for something? I am excited to wake up.

The next day, Harry woke us up and invited us to eat somewhere. I can feel this. His proposal, I feel it!

We went into this five floors restaurant and lead us to the top floor where all the special people in our lives are there. I knew it! What are you waiting for Harry?

It's nice to see my former office mates and it's nice to know that Belle is engaged; now Harry, it's our turn. Everyone seated as Harry stood in front holding a glass of wine.

"This celebration is for Jennifer's homecoming... and..." Harry pauses.

Say it Harry, ask me.

"That's it," he said as he gave an annoying laugh. Hehehe

I stood and shouted, "Hey! I am pissed! Just f*cking ask me to marry you!"

Harry steps back until he's on the corner.

"Dad! Throw me the ring! Jennifer's pissed!" He shouted at my father.

I screamed, "Don't!" as I see him stepping dangerously on the corner about to fall.

But then my father threw the ring towards him but when he was catching it, he accidentally fell on the five floors building. GOD PLEASE NO! Everyone screamed. My heart palpitated with fear. GOD I don't want to lose him! Tears build on my eyes. Everyone was frozen. I rushed to the corner and as I check. Oh God! My tears flow... I saw Harry... I can't... oh my... my knees started to tremble and my hands started to shake... Harry...