Part 9

JENNIFER’s POV

I woke up alone sadly. I was hoping that he’d take advantage on me last night when I was drunk, you know like what any other guys always do when a girl gets out of her mind because of alcohol intoxication. But it seems that he didn’t f*ck me up. Harry I am craving for you.

Speaking of him, he’s now in front of me, “Good morning Jennifer! He said loudly while smiling widely.

“Why are you so loud at this early?” I am still lying on the bed, rubbing my eyes.

“We’re going to Santorini! So get up now!”

“I am still sleepy Harry,” I said hugging the pillow and closed my eyes.

“Oh come on! You want me to tickle you again?”

“Oh leave me.”

He then jumped onto the bed making my body bounce. Then he attacked to tickle me. “Gosh Harry stop it! HAHA Stop it!”

His tickles made me sit. I held his hands and said, “Okay. Stop it! Let me shower first.”

“You want me to shower with you?”

“Oh Harry, that’s a great idea!” I sarcastically told him then continued, “But no! No way! How could you be so pervert, it is morning.”

“It’s because Jennifer, you’re making me horny.”

“Stop that sh*ts baby, just f*ck me in your dream,” I softly slapped his cheeks with both hands and got up.

I was about to undress, beat, he’s still here.

“Leave,” I said to Harry who’s lustfully looking at me.

“Make me,” he said teasing me.

“Harry!” I yelled.

“Oh come on. Okay,” he gets up. But before leaving out the door he told me, “Wear your most sexy bikini.”

“Why?”

“We’re up to swimming and also, wear a stunning beach dress.”

“Oh you want me to look sexy?”

He smiled and blinked at me. Gosh, he’s so cute. I want to pull him in but he finally left.

He wants to see me sexy, well let me thrill him. I'll wear a wholesome attire. 

HARRY’s POV

I am excited for this day. Haha I had a plan that will surely surprise Jennifer. I invited Jill to come with us in Santorini. I just want Jennifer to confess her real feeling towards me so I will make her jealous. I really hope that she’ll feel jealous because if that did not happen, I am doomed.

I showered too and wore all white. Tell you, I am looking so handsome right now. Well I’ve always been looking handsome but this time I feel, I look different. I am looking so fresher and brighter. Then someone knocked on my door, it’s Jennifer I am sure but to my surprise, it’s Jill.

“Surprise!” Jill said loudly and joyfully.

“Oh hi Jill, you’re so early.”

“I know, I am just excited,” Jill giggled happily.

“Where’s Jennifer?” She asked.

Then Jennifer came out at the other door. She was wearing long white shorts, white shirt and a pair of white slippers. She’s looking so conservative yet still so sexy for me. Jennifer was shocked to see Jill and Jill’s holding my arms. Jennifer’s looking at her hands onto mine.