Part 27

HARRY’s POV

“I love you…” she said three times and I believe her. Now tears again cover her eyes. No Jenn, don’t cry on me now, I will be feeling weak. I must pretend first, I want to stick with my plan but really… how can I resist you?

“I love you Harry,” she said sincerely while her tears cascade on her cheeks.

Our faces are just an inch away and our lips are about to touch when suddenly, she fainted.

“Jenn wake up,” I calmly said. But she’s turning pale so I panicked. What if this is not just an ordinary normal faint?

“Jenn… Jenn please…” I tapped her cheeks continuously. “Jenn,” tears are building on my eyes because I felt scared to lose her. My voice is starting to shake, "Jenn please..."

“Wake up.” Oh my God, she is not moving, oh men. “Jenn, what’s wrong? Jenn wake up!”

I put her down on the couch and shouted for help, “Belle! Help me!”

I shut my mouth and tremored her. I stopped when she blinked, “Oh thank GOD,” I said as I hug her and laid my head on her chest.  I can hear her heart beating. "Thank you God." It made me smile but my tears keep on flowing. The feeling of losing Jennifer is sh*t. I will not be able to continue my life when I lose her. 

Then she snorted. There I realize that she just fell asleep.

“You scared the hell out of me,” I muttered as I cup her cheeks. “Don’t scare me like that Jenn again.” I wiped my tears and stared at her for seconds. Then I decided to carry her up to my room and lied her down on my bed. I lied down beside her and stared at her beautiful face. I muttered, "You are my life Jennifer."

Then I don’t know what happened next because I fell asleep.

-

Morning.

I moved to my right knowing that Jennifer’s beside me. I hugged her and it feels so good. I flutter my eyes and when I finally opened my sight, I saw Belle.

“Oh men! What are you doing here?” I asked Belle who was half-awake.

“Shut your mouth! I am still sleeping,” she could hardly say.

“Move out!”

“Oh puhlease stop it. Silence please,” she said with her sleepy voice.

I was about to roll over to Jennifer’s side when I accidentally placed my body on top of Belle.

“OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Belle yelled waking Jennifer up.

I covered Belle’s mouth, “Don’t you yell.”

Jennifer opened her eyes and saw me on top of Belle. I widened my eyes with shock. I looked at Belle and she looks shocked too.

I immediately rolled to Jennifer’s side. She suddenly got up from bed and walked out the room.

“This is your fault Belle. What the f*ck are you doing here?” I rolled my eyes to Belle.

“I was scared in my room last night. I can’t sleep peacefully there. I felt a spirit was watching me so I hurried here and found your door unlocked. I went in and... wait… thought you’ll going to leave Jennifer in the living room? What happened?”

“She was scared too. You know what, we need to explain this to her.”

“You go first,” Belle said as she pushed me making me tumble on the floor. "F*ck you!" I shouted.

“Sorry!” Belle got up and helped me. “F*ck you,” I muttered again.

"Shut up you filthy mouth!" Belle said annoyed.

We went out the room and found Jennifer walking back and forth.

“Jennifer, calm down please,” I said.

“F*CK THE TWO OF YOU!” Jennifer blurted out so loud making me and Belle shocked.

“We did not do you know…” I was trying to explain but Jennifer cut me.

“SHUT UP! I AM PISSED!”

She suddenly went downstairs and rushed out.

“Where are you going?”

“Far from you!”

“Belle, run to her! Don’t let her ran away. Do something!” I told Belle like a boss.

“This is your fault!” she raised her voice. “You follow her before she goes far!”

“Sh*t!” I ran fast as I can to chase her but she’s so fast. She got lots of energy maybe because it's morning. I ran until I reach the streets. I can see her now. Oh men, I just realized, I am in my boxers and I am topless. Jen’s wearing bathrobe and every person on the streets are looking at us.

“Jennifer!” Sh*t! This is so embarrassing. I finally reached her and held her arm tight. I pant so hard, still holding her arm. She’s panting hard too.

“You ran so fast.”

Then a cab stopped by in front of us. Jennifer opened the door and she hops in immediately. I accidentally released her arm but before she could close the cab’s door. I grabbed to open it and hopped in too. Before I could close the door, the cab moved. Half of my body's still out and Jennifer's trying to kick me out. But using my full force, I luckily went inside and finally shut the door.

I feel so jaded now, losing out of breath, sitting beside Jennifer. When I looked up to face her, she surprised me with a hard slap. 

OUCH!