Part 2

HARRY’s POV

I am excited to be in my office. I want to see her and can’t wait to surprise her. I dressed in my most handsome attire. I cleaned my face, shaved all the hairs and brushed my teeth, in case you know, we kiss I would not be embarrassed of my breath.

Upon entering the building, people looked at me with their smiling shocked faces. They just saw the hottest guy in the planet so I understand them. They are speechless but I don’t care about them, I want her to see me. I want to see her reaction but wait… I still don’t know her name. Sh*t.

I looked around and I did not saw her. Where the hell is she? Then I saw the staffs looking at my back, their faces were astonished so I turned around and oh men, I died!

She’s hotter than me wearing a white tube dress. Her shoulders and legs are showing, so flawless. I am so in love with her. She greets me, “Hi Sir.

Good morning,” she smiles. Her smile.

This is work Harry. Be serious and be professional so I said with my serious voice, “Why are you late?”

She smiled and says, “I am not late Sir. You’re just too early. It is still 7:30am or 7:28am to be exact.”

Men, I am out of my mind, she’s right.

“Oh yes, I am sorry. I didn’t notice. Anyway, come to my office.”

JENNIFER’s POV

Everyone looked us and I know what they’re thinking, they’re green.

He went to his office and my office mate Rica warned me to be careful because he’s a hooker, I just responded, “He better be careful. No need to worry.”

I went inside his office and I found him sitting on his chair holding a picture of a place, “Do you know this place?”

“Umm… Barcelona in Spain. Why Sir?”

“Don’t call me Sir ok? Call me Harry.”

“OK.”

“Now, go get your bag because we’re going there.”

“What?”

“Do I need to repeat?”

“Oh I like to travel. Wait for me.”

HARRY’s POV

Men, my heart. Wait for me. I love that.

When she was about to go out, I stopped her by asking, “What is your name?”

“I am Jennifer Lopez.”

“Better be fast Jennifer.”

She got a nice name which greatly complements her beautiful looks.

Anyway, aside from work, I will be busy getting her. I am excited.

JENNIFER’s POV

Ohh travel is one of my weaknesses. He got me crazy about that till I forgot that he’s just making a move to get me but that will never happen. I will stay still as Jennifer who doesn’t care about love.

Anyway, he’s been acting so gentle and nice. Opening up the car’s door for me to get in. He’s not a pervert now huh. He lends his blazer because he notices that I feel a little cold and treating me coffee while we’re waiting for our flight.