Part 3

HARRY’s POV

We are on our way to a restaurant to meet the new publisher, Mr. Gerard Butler. As we are in the car, I asked her, “Why are you dressed so gorgeous today? Did you expect that I will offer you something special?”

“I am like this every day, don’t be a feeler that I made myself beautiful just for you.”

“If that’s what you say, so be it.”

She’s a straightforward woman and I like her even more.

“How about you, you dressed so proper today, did you dress up for me?”

“You know the answer, yes it’s because of you and partly because I am going to meet Mr. Butler.”

“Is he cute?”

“You’re making me jealous. Don’t ask about him.”

“Don’t act like you’re my boyfriend.”

“Oh speaking, do you have any boyfriend?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Like duh, I am interested in you.”

“I have.”

“What?”

“I have so many boyfriends and I am not lying. With this beauty, duh, I can get whoever I want.”

“But I don’t think that you’re a slut.”

“What made you think that?”

“It’s because you look perfect like an innocent angel destined to find her true love on the land and that is me.”

Here comes the pick-up line again. “Oh leave me please!”

“Obviously you’re saying that because you want to turn me off.”

“If you don’t want to believe, so be it. I don’t want to argue with you.”

“Anyway, that is possible because you’re really hot.”

She rolled her eyes and I continued, “So better break up with them because you’re mine.”

She just looked at me with a blank expression.

I like being true to her and I can feel that she likes that. Now I am thinking if I should make her fall in love with me and hurt her or I’ll not let her go and love her more, besides I am falling harder. I would be fool if I’ll hurt her and I don’t want to steal away the happiness I am feeling when I am with her.

JENNIFER’s POV

So now, we are having a meeting with Mr. Gerard who is so macho but I don’t care because I don’t feel anything. He’s just macho. But I want to tease Harry so I acted like a b*tch. When Gerard shook hand with me, I held his hand long until Harry interrupted us, “Hey can we start the meeting?”

Gerard looked at him and smiled and gazed at my hand like he was telling Harry that I am the one who don’t want to let go. That was awkward for them but not for me. I then freed his hand and he smiles as he says, “Let’s start.”

There were four seats. Both men pulled out a chair for me, one from Gerard’s side and one from Harry’s.

I looked at Harry giving him a signal that I will sit beside him. He smiles and looked at Gerard like telling him, I win man.

But I seated beside Gerard. GOTCHA! Fooled him! Harry turns red. He is now looking so pissed and I like it.

The waiter comes and gave us the menu.

“Feel free to order, my treat,” Gerard said.

“Really?” Harry asked and Gerard nods.

“Oooh, let me choose… hmmm… I like to order the most expensive dish on this menu,” he said as he smiles.

I looked at him and he’s looking at Gerard who was smiling too.

“How about you Miss Jennifer?” Gerard turned to me.

“I like… (then I looked at him)… you,” I gave him a lustful look.

He was a bit shocked and I saw Harry with wide eyes, so jealous.

“Oh I am just kidding. I just want a good dessert. Can you order for me? Because I am not familiar with the menu,” I asked Gerard.

“So then I’ll order the most expensive dessert for you.”

“Excuse me, are you talking about me?” Harry reacted annoyed.

Gerard got confused and I got what he meant, that he’s the most expensive dessert that I will want.

“Oh what did you say? I think I misheard what you said. I am sorry,” Harry reasoned.

“I said that I’ll order her the most expensive dessert so it would be fair for you both.”

“Oh ok. Now it’s clear.”

HARRY’s POV

I am so pissed. We are in the middle of our meeting but Jennifer’s flirting with him. I don’t like that and I don’t like what I am feeling, my urine wants to come out. But I don’t want to go the CR because in a second, this f*cking Gerard might steal her away from me. Why is she like that with other boys? She’s holding his hand, touches his shoulder, looking at him like she’s madly in love with him. What does Gerard has that I don’t have? Or is she just making me jealous? That’s possible. She knows I like her. Gosh I want to punch this guy but be professional Harry. I got to do business. Business. Business.

Oh men, I can’t help it. I will go to the CR.

“Excuse me first; I need to go to the CR.”

“Sure,” Gerard said and Jennifer looked at me with her pouty lips.

I tapped her hand on the table and said, “Behave.”

I peed so quick, I immediately went out and found Gerard so close to Jennifer. He’s whispering on her ear. Men, I can’t help it. I am feeling so angry. I rushed to them and pulled Gerard and punched him on the face.

PAK! There was blood on his mouth.

“What is your problem man?” He yelled. All the people now are looking at us but I don’t care.

“That is for messing with my woman! I am saying no deal!” Then I grabbed Jennifer’s hand and pulled her out of the restaurant.

“What did you do? Gosh you made a scene!” she shouts at me.

“What did you do?” I asked back.

“So what if I was flirting with him?”

“I am jealous! I get jealous! So stop flirting with other men because I am hurting,” I said annoyed as I walk pulling her away from the restaurant.

“So now I win, you now hate me.”

“No, I love you. I am obsessed with you,” I stopped and faced her and I turned calmed upon seeing her beautiful eyes focusing on me for seconds. She then removes my hand from her hand and said, “Stop with your fantasies that…”

“I don’t want to stop.”

“Geez, help me. Let’s go home. You just scared the hell out of me.”

“I am sorry. Just don’t make me jealous again.”

“Oh gosh leave me now. We’re not even real.”

“Then I’ll make US real like what I’ve said, in one week’s time.”

Jennifer just gave me a look telling me like I am some kind of a fool. She then sighed and said, “Now you lost the publisher.”

“I don’t care. There are a lot of publishers out there. I will find another. Now, let us enjoy the place,” I smiled at her and I bet she likes the way I smile, she's just shy to admit it.