Part 19

HARRY’s POV

We slept together on her bed and I am feeling so blessed and inspired just embracing her and knowing the fact that we’re both naked with only blanket covering our bodies is amazing. I mean, I will not get tired craving for her. I can’t help from smiling as I gaze on her beautiful perfect face. I glided the back of my fingers on her cheeks softly and carefully because I don’t want to wake her up thinking about a perfect plan to propose to her. Uncontrollably, I just muttered, “I want to marry you Jennifer.” She then moves her head. Shoot. I want to surprise her so I hope she didn’t hear what I said. But wrong alert, she’s still asleep.

I leaned closer to her face until my nose touched hers. She then slowly opened her eyes and muttered, “Oh Harry. What are you doing?”

“Good morning,” I said in a sexy tone with my lips touching hers. I then adjusted myself on top of her. She frowned and yelled in cute tone, “You’re heavy!”

“Am I?” I made myself prone completely on top of her letting my weight just meet gravity. Oh men, I can feel her breasts and the feel’s making me so horny. “Oh Harry, I can’t breathe,” she said. She’s so cute, she’s obviously acting like she doesn’t like it but she wants me. She smiled and I can feel her hands gliding on my nape and she embraced me tight. “So, you really can’t breathe huh?” I said.

“I mean, I need you because you’re my oxygen.” My heart flutters. She’s so open now and I love it.

“Oh, is that a pick-up line for me?”

“Yes. Did I pick you up?” she asked in a cute tone.

“I am on top of yours and that means obviously yes.”

She giggled and smiled. Oh Jennifer, that smile. “What do you want for breakfast baby?” she asked me.

I just smiled at her and I can’t think of anything but this, “You, I want to eat you.”

“You’re crazy,” she giggled and pushed me on the side. Then she stood and headed to her bathroom.

I was left alone on the bed thinking how blessed I am to have her. After all this time, I finally found the one whom I want to be with forever, whom I will never get tired of loving, the woman  who’ll stay loyal and faithful to me, Jennifer. Men! I am turning red just thinking about her.

JENNIFER’s POV

Harry’s in the living room watching a tv show and I am in the kitchen cooking our breakfast meal, pancakes and hotdogs. I was humming while flipping the pancakes when I heard the ringing tone of his phone. BEAT!

The phone is in my bag, the contract is in it too, the bag is in the sala and he is in the sala. Oh gosh I need to rush! He must not see the contract. I dashed to the living room and found him opening up my bag.

Oh shoots!

He picked out the folder from the bag, “SH*T!” I exclaimed in my head with my eyes widened.

I immediately hurried to his side and sit on his lap. I grabbed his head with my right arm and kissed him on the lips while my left hand is slowly taking away the folder from his hand. I put the folder on the table with my lips still pressing on his. Sh*t he must not notice this. Then I picked out the phone from the bag and placed it on his hand. I pulled away and looked down on the phone reading Ryan’s name. I told him with my shaky nervous voice, “Ryan’s calling, answer it.” I forced a smile, gosh, my heart’s palpitating.