Context (Read to Understand the Story)

You need to read this to understand the story, and why its beginning is so fucked up.

I recently discovered a story called "The Milk Factory" on Archive of Our Own, and it is by far the most horrendous story I've ever read. It's pretty obvious I adore Ruby Rose considering the many stories I've written about her. And this story does something so atrocious to her that I can't stand it.

I will not get into too much detail, but I will give the description: "After buying a special brand of milk Ruby didn't expect to be taken to the very same place that produces it. Now she finds herself forced to make the very same thing she drinks."

As any sane person can tell, this is incredibly fucked up, and it traumatized me. I've come across multiple rape stories when searching for RWBY stories on Archive of Our Own, and I mostly just roll my eyes and move on when I find them. But this is so fucked up, I had to read it to comprehend it! And I've been traumatized ever since!

If anyone is turned on by this story, you are a fucked up human being, and I hate you. If you're wondering why I'm writing a story about this, it's because I can't stop thinking about it, and I needed to write this story to fix it.

As someone who cares about these characters, especially Ruby, so much, I can't just sit back while this story is out there. I need to try and fix it, so I wrote this story to fix it.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and I hope it can make anyone else who had suffered through that horrible fucking story relieved with a much happier ending than the one the story provided.