It's Brawl in the Family

Ruby ran after Weiss to the docking bay, (Y/N) following not too far behind.

"Weiss!" Ruby said. "What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss stopped and smiled. "Winter."

Ruby looked at the airship, and saw a woman dressed in white stepping out.

"Wait," she said. "Your sister?"

"Yes," (Y/N) nodded. "Winter Schnee, General Ironwood's closest ally."

"Winter!" Weiss called to her sister. The older Schnee turned around to see her sister, Ruby, and (Y/N) running up to her. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... Your presence honors us."

Winter began to approach them, while looking around the campus. "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

"I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder," Ruby said.

"She has a point," (Y/N) said.

Weiss punched Ruby in the shoulder. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Classified," Winter said as (Y/N) helped Ruby to her feet.

"Oh, right," Weiss said. "Well, how long are you staying?"

"Classified," Winter repeated.

"Of course," Weiss nodded in understanding.

A silence fell upon the group, making both Ruby and (Y/N) confused.

"Well... this is nice... I think," Ruby said.

"This does not fit my definition of nice," (Y/N) said.

"Mine either, but let's not ruin the moment," Ruby whispered.

"You're going to love it here!" Weiss said. "I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I--"

"I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy," Winter said. "That is not why I came."

"Right!" Weiss said. "I'm sorry!"

"Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle," Winter added. "But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Smoke billowed from (Y/N)'s ears. "ERROR!!! ERROR!!!"

Ruby panicked. "You're breaking him!"

Winter glanced at him, with a raised eyebrow.

The smoke cleared up, and (Y/N) shook his head. "That... That was a victory..."

"Yeah, we won!" Weiss said.

"Only a novice would refer to that as a victory," Winter said. "I counted at least three strikes missed."

"Victory is not determined by missed strikes," (Y/N) said. "Or would you perform perfectly in a real battle against equals?"

Winter scowled at him, and Ruby felt nervous for his safety.

"Uh, (Y/N)?" she said. "Let's not make Weiss' sister mad."

Winter turned to the AK-200s behind her. "Leave us." They backed away. Winter sighed, and smiled at Weiss. "How have you been?"

"Oh, splendid!" Weiss said. "Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm--"