No Brakes

Ruby struggled in the White Fang guards' grips as the T-1000 slammed an I-beam against (Y/N)'s head, crushing it against the train, his glasses falling to the ground.

"STOP!!!!" she screamed, shaking as hard as she could to escape the guards and get to her terminator.

The T-1000 did the opposite of what she said, slamming the I-beam against (Y/N)'s head again.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!"

Still, he didn't listen, slamming it against (Y/N)'s head again. She could see his skin peeling off, revealing the mechanical skull and glowing red eye underneath.

"STOP!!!" Ruby screamed, finally breaking down crying. "Please! Stop hurting him!"

Still, the T-1000 continued.

Having enough, Ruby pulled herself out of the guards' grips, and dashed to the T-1000. She shoved him aside, and leapt at (Y/N), hugging him, and using herself as a shield to protect him from the others.

Torchwick laughed like crazy. Seeing Ruby so upset, and begging for them to stop was amusing, and he hoped he could pry her off of (Y/N) to keep her begging.

"I won't let them hurt you," Ruby said, crying into (Y/N)'s chest. "I won't let them hurt you."

Still, (Y/N) struggled to push her away, in an attempt to keep her out of the torture he was enduring.

"Get away," he said. "Don't let them hurt you, too."

"No!" Ruby said, clinging tighter to him. "I don't care! I'm not going to let them hurt you!"

Torchwick wiped a tear from his eye. "Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this!" He laughed, approaching Ruby, as the T-1000 stepped up beside him.

Ruby looked up at him, scowling as she held (Y/N) tighter. "Please... Just leave him alone..."

Torchwick laughed. He didn't even need to torture (Y/N) to get her to beg. "You're too much! But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?"

Ruby's glare deepened, and she buried her face into (Y/N)'s jacket in an attempt to keep herself from looking at Torchwick.

"Very well then," Torchwick said.

He approached Ruby, and grabbed her by the shoulder, trying to pull her away from (Y/N). But her grip was strong.

"You're pretty tough, Red," Torchwick said. He turned to the T-1000. "Hey, T! Get her off and break (Y/N) some more!"

The T-1000 grabbed Ruby's hood, and tugged with incredible force, tossing her off of (Y/N).

"NO!!!" she screamed, trying to crawl back to (Y/N). "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

The T-1000 sent a blade into the ground in front of Ruby, preventing her from moving any further. He then turned his attention to (Y/N), and lifted a finger, preparing to stab him again.

Then, there was the sound of an explosion. Torchwick and the T-1000 turned their attention to smoke coming from a wall in the distance.

"Oh, what the..." Torchwick turned to Perry. "Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kinda in the middle of something."

Perry nodded, and they went to investigate, just as another explosion sounded.

"What is going on here?!" Torchwick shouted, turning around.

Another explosion went off, and Ruby's eyes widened as she saw her teammates, Oobleck, and Zwei rushing in.

She lunged at Torchwick, pulling his hat over his head, before using her semblance to dash to (Y/N).