Judgement Day (sorta)

"What do you mean they're dead?!?!" Slate Grizz yelled.

The founder of Moonlit Farms grew enraged as two of his employees explained the situation to him.

He'd been obsessed with females since he was young, and when he came up with the idea of using them to create milk, he took the opportunity to make it a reality immediately. After he discovered the Rose/Xiao Long family, he immediately knew he needed them in his factory. When Summer was finally alone, he'd gotten his men to capture her and bring her to the family. He planned on getting Ruby next, and he was finally about to get her, but his employees never arrived with her. He sent out a search party, and they finally discovered what had happened.

And Slate was not pleased.

"We found their bodies in an alleyway," one of the employees said. "She must've been faster than we expected."

Slate slammed his fist against the table. "FIND HER!!! I need that girl in my factory! Her cow potential is incredible!"

"What about her sister?" one of the employees said. "Have you seen the size of her tits?"

The other chuckled. "I've wanted to fuck her since I first laid eyes on her."

"Her potential is even greater than Rose's," Slate said. "But I know when I can't achieve a goal. She isn't nearly as defenseless as Rose. It'll take a lot more than our employees to take her out."

They sighed. "Bummer."

"We'll figure it out later," Slate said. "Right now, we need to wait for Rose to isolate herself again, and then strike--"

He was cut off by the sound of an explosion.

A hole had been blown in the wall down in the factory area, and smoke began to fill that section of the building.

Security immediately ran to the source of the explosion, aiming their weapons at the smoke. As the smoke began to clear, they could start to see who was standing there.

Team RWBY and the T-(N) made their way through the smoke, weapons in hand. They looked around the factory, shocked at what they were seeing, even though they knew what to expect.

The sound of women moaning was everywhere, and it enraged them even more.

"Take all of them out," Ruby said. "Just don't kill any of them. And, if you find Mom, tell me."

Yang growled, her hair glowing, and her eyes turning red. "You were going to do this to my sister!"

The security guards opened fire, but the girls dodged, while the terminator walked forward, taking the bullets as if they were nothing.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL PAY!!!!" Yang screamed as she charged at them.

She slammed her fist against the ground, causing the ground to quake, and the security guards to lose their balance.

Ruby leapt over the crouched Yang, and landed in front of the off-balance security guards. She swiped Crescent Rose underneath their legs, knocking them down.

Weiss lifted Myrtenaster, spun around, and slammed it against the ground, causing a path of ice to shoot at the security guards, keeping them stuck in place.

Blake leapt into the air, tossing Gambol Shroud onto the roof. The blade hooked onto the ceiling, and Blake held onto the rope of the sickle. She swung at the guards caught in Weiss' ice path, kicking them all in the faces as she went.