Twenty-eight, The fifth guy finally shows up

"So what time does the game start again?" I say, taking a place on an empty chair. We're sitting at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. The table is reserved for the bad boys, who aren't so bad after all.  I can't believe I let them talk me into sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, where all eyes are on you. 

I hate myself for letting them do this to me. 

"At 7 o'clock. Be there on time or the bleachers will be crowded as hell, and there won't be many spots left to sit." Hunter says, pointing at me with a smirk on his lips. He takes place across from me and puts his backpack on the table. 

"I went more than once to a football match. I know how it works." I say, taking my lunch out of my bag as I give Hunter a blank look. He shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip from his water bottle. 

'Yeah, that's right. Your brothers used to play football here. Oliver used to be the quarterback before Caine." Cameron says as he tangles my hair with his hand.

"Right, you all met both of them when they were in high school. I kind of forgot you all know both of them pretty well." I say, taking a bite from my sandwich, which I made this morning for my mom and me. 

"Yeah, we do. How are they doing by the way?" Jackson says, tangling my hair with his hand. I give him an annoyed look before I try to detangle my hair with my hand again. 

"First of all, both of you have to stop tangling my hair. It's annoying, and you're making me fix it ten times a day. But to answer your question, my brothers are doing fine I suppose. I haven't spoken to them in a while, but I heard they're both coming home for a weekend soon." I say. 

"Nice to hear, little A. Do they still play football? Or did they finally started focusing on their grades?" Ryan says, stealing some chips from Emily. Emily gives him an angry look before she tries to steal her lunch back from him. 

"Well, they stopped chasing girls. Improvement is on its way I guess. They both play football for their university. I'm hoping I can watch one of their games to see them play." I say as I put my hair in a high ponytail. 

"I'm coming with you. I'm going to check out all the hotties at college." Emily says, pulling lipgloss out of her bag. I see Ryan give her a short dark look as she puts some gloss on her lips.

Someone is jealous. 

For the rest of the time we have left as a break from classes, we talk and laugh while we eat our lunch. It's fun spending time with such a big group. There are so many stories told and to be told. It will never be boring, and it will definitely not be boring with these four boys. Gosh, they're a hand full, but not too hard to handle. 

>>>

"Alright, I'll just see you on the field. I have to pick a spot where I can see you do your dances perfectly. I'm not standing behind some old douche who's cheering for his son, making it unable for me to see the whole game." I say through the phone as I climb the famous stairs to my high school. 

"Don't forget to cheer for me, Mils. I need some support if I'm going to do an act with Jenna. I know she's going to fuck up and blame me for it. I hate that stupid bitch." Emily says dramatically through the phone. I hear some girls laughing in the background, and I hope Jenna wasn't around to hear those words coming out of Emily's mouth. 

"Don't be dramatic. It's going to be fine, and it's only one act. Focus on the bright side. You get to see your handsome boy Ryan play a dangerous game of football." I try to cheer her up as I'm making my way to a big crowd, trying to get to the bleachers. Hopefully, there are still some free places to sit. I'm not looking forward to standing beside the field all game long.