Chapter 30 - Go Fishing

- Chapter 30 - Part 1 -
No Warnings other than *deep inhale* fluffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Third Person POV

Race sat on the Brooklyn dock, staring out over the water.

He wore a fun mix of Albert and Spot's clothes.

(Albert's flannel, Spot's undershirt, Albert's socks, Spot's suspenders, Spot's pants, Albert's hat, and Spot's pimp-cane.)

One of the only things that he wore that was his was his boots.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Smokes and Hotshot sitting on either side of him.

"Love your outfit choice, Race." Hotshot jokes, smirking smugly.

Race rolls his eyes.

Smokes doesn't say anything as he wore Ace's clothes.

"I'm getting so sick of Brooklyn." Race mutters, laying back on the dock.

Smokes nods. "It's one of the only times I miss Manhattan and my brother." His voice got a bit softer.

Race rubs his arm. "I know you miss him, and probably more than I do since you're blood related." He whispers.

Smokes just shrugs.

"I feel a bit offended, boys." A voice states from behind them.

Race and Smokes look up to find Red.

Race rolls his eyes. "At least Manhattan teams up on me less." He mutters.

Rags chuckles from in the water. "Manhattan is very different from Brooklyn." He comments.

Race rolls his eyes again. "Don't I know that." He mumbles.

"Yeah," Smokes agrees. "If anyone knew that well, it'd be Race." He states.

The boys chuckle.

Race felt three tiny pairs of arms around his neck.

"Race!" They exclaim in unison.

The boys in the water start chuckling.

"Are those my three favorite littles?" Race asks with a small smile.

Les immediately starts crying.

Race pulls him into his arms. "What's wrong, Les?" He asks softly. "Why are you crying?"

"No one- other than David- and- and Sarah have told me- I'm there favorite." Les whispers, nuzzling his head in Race's neck.

The boys 'awe'.

Race rubs Les' back softly.

Lucky and Tumbler join their hug.

Albert and Spot stood behind them, chuckling softly.

Tumbler places his elbow on Race's shoulder, placing his chin on it. "I wanna play Go Fish." He states, grumbling a bit.