Happy News

I walked inside and the girls where sitting on the couch in thier dresses they got.

"Guys am I missing something?" I asked.

"Oh no go take a shower, we are going clubbing." August said.

"Ok?" I said more as a question than a statement.

I walked in the bedrooms bathroom and locked the door. I stripped and jumped in. I shaved, shampooed, and everything else. I wrapped a towel around myself and I walked out of the bathroom into the room. On the bed layed my dress. I slipped it on along with the pumps that matched. I sat at the mirror and crimped my hair. Then I did my make up which consisted of red lip stick and smokey eye.  I walked out and the other girls smiled and nodded. We all headed out and went to a club. About two hours later of dancing and laughing. The girls told me it was time to go. We didn’t really drink or dance to much. So far my birthday was a lot of fun. We pulled up to my new home. We walked in and it was dark which made me sad cause I really haven’t seen Zayn that much today. The lights flicked on and I heard a bunch of people yell SURPRISE!

“Oh my gosh guys thank you!”  I said laughing. I felt big strong arms wrapped around my waist.  I turned and faced Zayn and hugged him back.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

“Of coarse.”  I whispered before saying Hi to everyone. Of coarse all the boys where there and their girlfriends. Then some of our other friends who lived here and a couple of people that where on the show with me was here. We pulled out all types of drinks. We hung out, I caught up with those I hadn’t seen in a long time. It was about 11 and everyone decided to leave so I can have the rest of my birthday to myself. Everyone but the boys and their girlfriends left…there was about 30 less people now.

“Time for presents!” Maya and august said at the same time. I just laughed and sat in the living room.

“Us first!”Louis said handing me a slim long box. I opened the box to see a dress. The top is black and stops a bit over my belly button and it is strapless sweetheart line. The bottom is a hig low hem and teal sheer flowy material. It was absolutely gorgeous!

“Oh wow thanks guys. This is gorgeous!”  I said smiling.

“Our turn.” August spoke up handing me a bag. I opened the bag to find two pairs of shoes. They both matched the dress. One pair was plain black heels and the other is sparkly teal heels.

“They go perfectly! Thanks.” I add before Maya hands me a small wrapped box. I tore it open to meet my eyes with an adorable pair of silver Juicy necklace and earrings. Underneath that was a fishtail braclet that has both teal and silver in it.

“They all match perfectly I love it! Thanks.” I once again said.

“Here is ours.” Danielle said as Liam handed me a medium sized bag. In it was a black clutch with studs. Underneath that was another box. I pulled it out grinning and opened it. A chi hair straighter. I knew I had the biggest smile ever.

“Thanks everyone I absolutely love it all!” I exclaim. I stood up and hugged everyone. Finally was Zayn. He wasn’t standing…he was kneeling…on one knee and he was holding a box. I gasped not sure what to think. He opened the box to show beautiful ring sitting inside.

“Ryan I know we are young but I want to be with you the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know it will be this way forever. Ryan will you become Ryan Malik….will you marry me?” He finished and I was about to scream. I stood there starring at him not sure what I should say.

“yes.”  I finally managed to say and everyone applauded.  Zay stood up, cupped my face, and kissed me. I couldn’t believe it… I am marrying the Zayn malik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short...I just really wanted to update! Trust me though the next chapter will have lots of drama. Ill update as soon as i can! Enjoy!

~JLB