Days are Good and Bad

Oh god…there he was… Harry Styles. I heard screaming and was engulfed by my two best friends in a hug.  Then the boys joined in our group hug.

“So are yall ready.” I asked.

“What are we doing.” Niall said with his arm draped around Maya.

“Going for a hike to a multitude of zip lines and finishing the day off the day with going to a waterfall.” I said laughing at the word multitude. I could already tell these next days would be fun.

~Skipping to that night~ I walked down the hall to get something before the movie. I went past maya and nialls room. I stopped and listened.

“Im really worried about her. I don’t know when we are gonna tell her.” Maya said.

“She will be fine she is a strong girl but we just need to watch out for her. We will know when to tell her anyway. Now come on before they start the movie.”  Niall said. I quickly got to my room. I sat on the bed. Whos her? And what was this important thing? Was it me? What did Robert do?...

I grabbed my phone and went back in the living room. I looked at maya and she wouldn’t look at me. What was going on? I sat next to Zayn and he put his arm around me. I smiled and looked  up in Zayn beautiful brown eyes. I was surprised usually I can tell what he is thinking when I look in his eyes but not now. He seemed  to be blank as if he had no emotion. My smile dropped and I looked at harry and august. They both looked concerned. Really what is going on? I looked around and no one seemed to look at me. When Liam did he gave me a sympathetic smile. I felt as though someone didn’t tell me what was going on… I would blow up.

“Ok whats going on with you guys?” I asked and saw zayn shoot liam a worried look. No one said anything.

"Ok don’t tell me im just going to go to bed.” I said standing up. Zayn grabbed my wrist and I turned around and looked at him, “ so what is it!?”

“Well…” Zayn trailed off, ” I don’t exactly…”

“Ryan sit down please.” August said calmly. I did as she said.

“Your mom… Ryan I know this is a lot to take but your mom is gone. She passed away yesterday. We wanted to wait a little longer before we told you. Mr. Bob said you could do her funeral when you get back.” Maya said burying her face in nialls chest probably trying not to cry.

“How…”I said my voice was trembling. I couldn’t believe it, she was just with me.

“Don’t worry-“ August started but I cut her off.

“No! How did she die!” I yelled getting mad.

“Robert…” August said trailing off and harry hugged her.

“Robert pulled the plug…she doesn’t have to suffer anymore…” Louis spoke up.

“What do you mean she doesn’t have to suffer anymore?” I said sounding like a defenseless child.

“You didnt know?” Liam sounded surprised.

“Know what!?” I screamed getting annoyed that they wouldn’t just tell me.

“Your mom had cancer. She was close to passing already. The cancer put her in a lot of pain.” Liam said slowly and quietly. I could barely hear him. I couldn’t believe it. I jumped up and ran out the front . I decided where to go. I heard my name being yelled behind but ignored it. Tears slipped from my eyes over and over again. I finally made it to the waterfall. I just sat at the top and looked down. I couldn’t believe she was gone. She wouldn’t ever get to see me get married or meet her grandchildren.

A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain softly blows on lullaby bay. It fills the sails of boats that are waiting, waiting to sail your worries away. It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain and your boat waits down by the key. The winds of night so softly are sighing, soon they will fly your troubles to sea. So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain. Wave goodbye to cares of the day. Watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain sail far away from lullaby bay…” I heard zayn sing. This only made me cry harder. He came behind me, pulled me on his lap, and hugged me. He let me cry as I had my face buried in his chest.

“I heard your mom singing this to you…” Zayn whispered.

Zayn pov

“You didnt know?” Liam sounded surprised.

“Know what!?” Ryan screamed. We could all hear the annoyance in her voice.

“Your mom had cancer. She was close to passing already. The cancer put her in a lot of pain.” Liam said slowly and quietly. We could barely hear him. Ryan suddenly jumped up and ran out the front door. This was a lot to take we should have been more careful. I heard the girls screaming her name. I knew exactly where she was. Before telling anyone anything I got up and chased after her. She would have gone to the waterfall I knew how much it ment to her.I eventually made it. I saw her sitting down on top of the fo the waterfall crying.

A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain softly blows on lullaby bay. It fills the sails of boats that are waiting, waiting to sail your worries away. It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain and your boat waits down by the key. The winds of night so softly are sighing, soon they will fly your troubles to sea. So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain. Wave goodbye to cares of the day. Watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain sail far away from lullaby bay…” I sang remembering her mom sing this to her. This only made her cry harder. I walked behind her, pulled her on my  lap, and hugged her. I let ryan cry as she had her face buried in my chest.

“I heard your mom singing this to you…”  I whispered. I knew what this song ment to her. She loved her mom so much.

“Thank you…” She whispered standing up. I stood up with her. She started walking but tripped she was so close to the edge she started falling backwards. Everything was happening so fast. I knew I had to act quick. I reached out my hand…

Ryans pov

“Thank you…” I whispered to Zayn standing up. Zayn stood up infront of me. I went to give him a hug but i tripped in a hole. Causing me to fall. I didn’t fall forwards in Zayns comforting arms I fell backwards. I shut my eyes tight knowing that I was gonna fall over the cliff of the waterfall. I started falling. I reached out and yelled for Zayn. I came to a stop and swung into a rock. I opened my eyes and looked up. Zayn had somehow grabbed one of my hands. For some smart reason I looked down.  This sure was a tall waterfall. If i had fallen I would have landed on a rock.

“Its ok I got you give me your other hand.” Zayn said now kneeling. I reached my other hand up and just barely grabbed his. He slowly pulled me up over the edge. Once I was up zayn pulled me into his arms and stumbled back. He fell and I landed on top of him.

“Thank you” I whispered not moving.

“That’s what Im here for, catching you when no one else can.” He said lifting his head up and putting our lips together. Our lips moved in sync and my hands started going through Zays hair. His hands where trailing my back. He flipped me over and was laying on top of me. Our tounges did a dance together right as I heard something…

“NO MAKING BABIES!” Louis yelled.

“Really?” Zayn said looking at Louis. Zayn stood up and helped me up. I smiled at everyone else to show them that I was ok. We walked back to the house in silence. Without any hesitation we started the movie and all sat quietly to watch. We sat there watching the movie as if we were in a movie ourselves. Laughing every once and a while but not any side conversations. It was weird. About half way through the movie I stood up.

“Im going to bed yall night.” Everyone mumbled their goodnights and I went to bed. Not to long later Zayn came and joined me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a filler chapter but i hope yo still enjoyed it.It will be more exciting next week. Alsogo to my profile and read my other story...its a Niall fanfic!

~JLB