No one fills me in.

We walked back in my room and there was a sad looking louis, excited girls, and the boys sitting in the couch area. i sat next to louis.

"lou im sorry i was just wrapping everything up i still love you." i said looking in his eyes.

he smiled back," its ok ryan"

the girls didnt give me time to reply cause they pulled into the bathroom asking for details. i of coarse told them evrything. after we were done i swung open the door and in came 5 guilty looking boys.

"well well what do we have here" Eleanor said with a wicked smile.

"i think they deserve a punishment" Danielle said smiling like eleanor.

right then the boys jumped up and started running as we chased them after the apartment. at the end we all talking with our boyfriends (zayn isnt my boyfrind yet but i was talking to him).

~~~~~~imma skip the week

It was the day of the live show. I was super nervous cause the song was different for me. i was waiting back stage. during the week i had went shopping and got an outfit for today. i was wearing jeans,toms, and a crop shirt with one of zayns varsity jackets for good luck. i walked out on stage and felt all the lights on me. i would perform today and know if i got through or not tomorrow. i heard the song start and i joined in singing. i got all the notes and i didn't pass out so i would say i did pretty well.

~~~~~~~~skip to voting

1st group of four was called:a boy made it

2nd group of four was called: a girl made it

i was called in the third group. i was with a mom and a girl a little younger than me.

"the one with the lowest scores will be going home....that person is...the jennifer walker."the announcer said," now judges we need three votes from you for 1 of these young ladies to pass to the next level. now girls will you tell us why you should go through."

"i should go through cause 1 im pretty 2 i am an amazing singer and 3 cause you should." the blonde said.

"i should go through cause i dont care that were friends that should not effect your decision and i want everyone to know that also i would like to go through because i know i can bring so much more to show you." i said very confident.

"ok boys now its time to vote" the announcer said in a serious voice," zayn you vote first."

"well i vote for ummm ryan." zayn said.

my smile grew bigger just from him.

"Harry?" the anouncer said

"cheyenne" harry said the other girls name i didnt understand why he always said i would win this thing.

"louis?" the announcer said nodding his head.

"ryan." louis said grinning which brought a huge smile on my face.

"...niall" the announcer taking his time.

" i choose......ryan." he said

I had the biggest smile on ever. i went over to shake cheyennes hand but she just walked off stage with a pissed face. the announcer walked over and congratulated. i walked off stage once i did i felt a hand go across my face. i look up to see cheyenne had slapped me.

"you bitch i should have won." she said.

i heard something to my side but i didnt care. i punched her straight in the jaw and said,"well you didnt did you." she feel straight to the ground. thats when zayn ran up and said ," o my gosh ryan are you ok i saw she slapped you and then you punched her what happened." i told him what happened and by then all the boys were over listening to me. they laughed at how she feel straight to the ground. by that time she had left, maya and august where hugging me.

Harry looked distracted and sad.

"whats wrong harry" i asked.

"i didnt vote for you....im sorry." he said sadly.

"its ok but why didnt you vote me." i asked still confused

"cause the manager told me to vote for her to act like she had a chance and to seem like we didnt vote for you just cause we are your friends." harry said.

"awwww hazza its ok i understand." i said hugging harry.

"hey let me get to my boyfriend" august said pushing to harry and hugging.

that night was so much fun everyone just chilled out and talked about themselves. the next week was pretty much the same except i had practiced alot with zayn and it was intense. there were times i thought i wouldnt be able to sing the song but i got it.

the day of the show i had butterflies i was so excited. i couldnt believe that it was the day that could make or break my carrer. i started getting ready for the show. i took my normal shower. i put on pink skinny jeans, a blue top with a black blazer and black toms. i also did my normal makeup. i walked out and the girls hugged me and for some reason they didnt seem them selves but i just brushed it off. we got there and they said good luck and went into the audience. i was so nervous. i saw one of the other top 3 contestents came over and hugged me.

"im sorry and good luck"joslen (her name) said.

"you to and what are you talking about" i asked really confused.

"o you havent seen?" joslen asked

"i dont even know what your talking about." i said still very confused

" o well here." she said handing me the magazine and before leaving she said good luck one more time. i looked down at the front of the magazine to see zayn holding hands with some girl. i got really mad standing there in shock i mean how much more obvious could i get that i liked him. i decided that i would go out there and perform the song perfectly so i could win and prove him wrong. then they could go out on tour and leave me alone. i of coarse was the last person to peform. tonight was differnt... we would perform have an hour brake for voting then find out who wins. i was called on stage i was so nervous but knew i could do it. I took a deep breath and walked out on stage. i made sure to look everywhere but zayn.

''''''''''''

Sorry everyone i havent updated in a while i have been busy. So i decided i would update i a bit just for yall. Everyone go spread the word of my story please! dramas comming dont worry! Thanks for reading. Also i will be starting another fanfic. I have it planned out i just dont know when to start it.

~JLB