Epilogue

*About 17 years after marriage*

Ryans pov

“Im home hunny!” I heard my husband yell as him and my 15 year daughter came through the door.

“Hey Zayn, Hey Julie,” I said hugging them both, “How was soccer sweety?”

“Football went well mom! I made the Varsity team! Oh guess who my coach is!” She said following me in the kitchen.

“Who? Chris! James! Dinner!” I yelled through the house. I heard my 11 year old twin boys running down the stairs. We all took a seat at the table and began eating.

“My coach is Mr. Tomlinson… But I call im Louis.” She said.

“Oh! Really? Im glad he kept with what he liked.” I said.

“Well Louis has always been fond of football,” Zayn said, “We should invite them all over this weekend.”

“Sounds great!” I  said smiling as I ate.

“Ryan wait.” Zayn said and I relized no one was eating yet.

“What?” I asked.

“Mom I invited a friend over for dinner.” Julie said and I looked at Zayn and he wiggled hiseye brows.

*ding dong*

“I got it!” Julie yelled getting up and running to the door. I heard her talking to someone and then in walked my daughter with a tall boy who had blue’green eyes with dirty blonde hair.

 Julie spoke,“Mom this is James… James Horan.”

Epilogue:

Ryan and Zayn had three kids, a daughter and twin boys. Their daughter, Julie, ended up with one of the four Horan boys.

August and Harry were together for a while but because of the press had some difficulties but eventually got married. They ended up with a boy and a girl.

Maya and Niall were married about a year after Ryan and Zayn. Soon after they had four boys and finally a girl.

Liam and Danielle were eventually married. They had two girls.

Louis and Eleanor got married, having two girls and a boy.

No family moved far from London if they even left. They stayed in contact no matter what. Each family was happy and it was almost like a fairy tale ending for them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know cheesy ending! But his is the end of it! I hope everyone enjoyed it! Go into my works and read my other stories!

~JLB