Some days are enjoyable

i dialed my moms number, i havent talked to her in a long time...this will be interesing. 

"helllo" i heard someone say over the line. 

"hey mom its Ryan." i said 

"how are you sweaty." i was asked. 

"im good but i need to fill you in on alot of stuff."  

"ok shoot" once my mom said that i started filling her in on everything except the dreams. when i was done talking she said," thats great sweaty oh i have to go clean and tell your father everything love ya bye." 

"bye mom love ya." i replied and we both hung up. i got up and unlocked the door. doing so that made 7 guilty looking people fall into my room. "get out" i said laughing and turning around. i heard everyone scramble up and leave. then i heard my door close and lock. i turn around to see zayn standing infront of my door starring at me. he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. his lips hovering above mine, he started bitting his lip....he is such a tease. when he leaned in i leaned back. he looked at confused. 

"stop teasing" i said and with that i pushed my lips against his. our lips moved in sync, we stood there for a long time making out. i pulled away and started walked over to my closet and grabbed my suitcase. i see it down on my bed. 

"so why dont you want me to meet your family." the question kinda caught me by surprise i dropped the suitcase on my foot. 

"mother fraker" i said trying not to curse. 

"o sorry." zayn said comming over to help me,"so why." he looked straight into my eyes. i knew i couldnt lie forever. 

"its just i love my mom to death but my dad...he can be really mean and protective. its not that they wont like you its that my dad...." i said trying to explain. 

"its ok i understand...i will live." he said rubbing my back. 

"ok now i need to pack my stuff...u wanna help?" i asked. 

"sure" zayn said. 

i grabbed all my shirts out of my closet and laid them on my bed. i picked out the shirts i liked and threw them on top of my suitcase. i looked at the time it was 2....time to go shopping. i walked out of my room and yelled,"girls time to go shopping i need clothes." the girls walked out as if they were already planning it. i grabbed my purse. 

"wait what are we suppose to do." niall asked 

"just chill here...hey louis u wanna come if so go get a disguise." i said. 

louis came out with a disguise rather quick and we left just as quick. we pulled up to the mall. 

"i want to go to forever 21 if they have one i cant remember." i said 

we went shopping and trying stuff on and whenever we went to pay for something louis would do it for us. we tried to pay for it but he wouldn't let us he always said that he wants to do something for his best friends. the rest of the day went well we got so many things it was hard to carry. when we actually got home and kncked on the door we heard someone comment"are our girlfriends in all those bags" 

"were here" one of the girls replied. 

"im gonna go finish packing now "i said making my way to my room. i tripped over who knows what and started to fall. i kept waiting to hit the ground but never did. i looked up to see zayn had caught me before i hit the ground. 

"thanks" i said pecking him on the lips. 

he smilled and took some of my bags so i could see where i was walking. zayn and i walked into my room i dropped all my bags on the floor and closed my door. i layed on my bed and niticed it was 6. 

"im hungary" i groaned, " i better start cooking." i walked out of my room and yelled"whos wants to help me cook." 

"i will but ill be there it a minute." zayn said and headed for the bathroom. i pulled everything out to make breaded chicken wings. i took out and couple eggs and the flour i watched as an egg rolled off the counter and craked on the ground dang it i thought. i put the flour in a bowl as long with the rest of the eggs. zayn walked in i was about to warm him of the egg but he slipped causing the bowl of eggs to go everywhere including on us there was atleast 3 dozen eggs maybe more. when that happened i went to grab zayns hand but that caused the bowl of flour to go everywhere sticking to the egg. zayn and i were covered in raw egg and flour. zayn was on the ground and i had landed on top of him and we were laughing so hard. everyone came running in to check on us and they started laughing. i stood up and helped zayn up.  

"hey liam order some nandos or something for dinner since we have no eggs or flour." liam nodded while laughing and went to call. 

zayn and i started to clean up the kitchen when i put on music so we were dancing like crazy. everyone had joined us and started dancing and cleaning to. after a while our door bell rang niall answered and payed for the food. 

we all started eating after the kitchen was clean except niall. i relized the girls and i only had a day now to pack.  

"girls we have to get packing!" the three of us jumped up and ran to our rooms and started packing. i heard zayn come in my room cause he closed the door behind him. i had all my clothes scattered on my bed now and it was super late. "zayn im going to take a shower would u mind moving my suitecase to the floor along with all the close ill fold them tomorrow."i said walking into the bathroom. i closed the door after i heard him mumble yes. i jumped in the shower really quick and got out just as quick cause i was starting to fall asleep. i walked back in the room to see a shirtless zayn already in bed. i could tell he was falling alseep to. i got under the blanket and instantly he put his arms around me and our legs entertwined. he started kissing my neck so i rolled over and faced him and kissed him on the lips. " 

"night love ya babe." he said 

"love ya 2." then i started drifting into a nice sleep. 

i woke up abruptly i heard my mom scream, why was it i could see myself its like i was watching a movie. i got up and ran down the hall to the living room. i saw the same man as before standing over my mom she was once again holding her face. she looked my straight in the eyes and said,"run." i did as she told me and ran. i could here someone chasing me so i ran to my room and closed my door. i started crawling in my closet and i saw the man walk in my room. he yelled,"i told you not to run i told u it showed how weak you were. he dragged little me out the closet and started repeatedly kicking my ribs at one point i heard a crack. his laughed boomed through the whole house and he walked out the room leaving me there crying. "zayn...." i wispered before everything went black.

~~~~~~~ 

ooo whats going on find out later tonight. i hope your enjoying!! 

~JLB