answers

"wait we arent dating." august said confused.

"o right hey august you wanna be my girlfried." harry asked giving his signature smile.

august had a huge grin and replied," of coarse harry".

we all awwwed at them until they kissed. once they did at the same time louis and i yelled "PDA!" and everyone just laughed at us. For dinner we went to nandos which of coarse made niall happy. After dinner liam, louis, danielle, and eleanor went back upstairs when the other three boys came to our room. We hung out and watched a movie durging the whole movie i noticed everyone was whispering back and forth except they werent whispering to me. i grabbed the ramote and paused the movie. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"what is everyoe whispering about" i asked. the girls both looked at each other and at the same time said," we need to talk to you. they brought me in the bathroom. august started texted someone with maya looking over her shoulder. i looked at the both.

'whats going on guys?" i asked.

"nothing." they both replied.

"ok then let me out of the bathroom." i said taking a step closer to the door.

"no" they said taking a step infront of the door.

right the the door open, the girls rushed out, and zayn was pushed in holding some pajamas with a questioning look. behind him someone threw a large amount of blankets in the room and shut the door really quickly.

i walked over to the door and started ngging on it,"let us out guys1" i yelled. after a while i just gave up and sat next to zayn.

"so you know why we were in here." i asked

he thought for a second and replied,"nope" popping the p.

"well I'm setting up the bed if you don't mind I'm pretty tired and we have rehearsals tomorrow." i said standing up.

"the bed" he asked.

"why do you have a problem sleeping next to me?" i said teasing him.

" no i wouldn't mind sleeping with you... wait i didn't mean it like that... i mean....never mind.." zayn said struggling.

"haha its ok i know what ya mean." i said slightly laughing at him.

zayn came and joined me. we finally created a comfy enough bed.

"turn around please." i said,"i need to change" i added because he looked confused. i also turned around so our backs were facing each other and changed into my pajamas. once i turned aroug zayn was in his boxers i started staring at his-

"stop staring at my butt" zayn said. i littly blushed and started ing under the covers next to zayn. we layed there snuggling and talking about ourselves for a while. i started getting really sleepy. i set my alarm for 9:00 cause we have to be there at 11. after a while i was drifting asleep i accidently said,"zayn i really like you"

I remeber waking up. zayn wasnt laying next to me so i looked around the room. he was sitting on the edge of the tub looking at me. he wasnt looking at me like he usually does he looked mad.

"good morning" i said smiling worry if he heard me or not last night.

"whats so good about it?" zayn snapped.

"whats your problem" i asked confused.

" well shouldnt you know i thought you were smart enough to figure it out." he said very rudley.

i just looked at him with a confused expression. i didnt understand why he was acting like that.

"o you cant figure it out...you told me you liked me!" he aid yelling

i was to stunned to say anything.

"you think hayou think i zayn malik a famous popstar would like...like someone like you!?" he yelled laughing

i couldt talk all i felt was tears sliding down my face. i went to talk but felt a hand go across my face. zayn had slapped me... i backed away from him crying. for some reason all this looked way to familiar.

~~~~~~~~

oooo wats going on...find out soon!:)