So Many Lies...

Hey everyone im sorry i didnt update last weekend i was really bust but this is a really itense chapter and i wanted it to be good and explain everything. Enjoy!

~JLB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns pov

I took mine and Ryan's luggage to her room. I love her room. It was at the end of a long hallway. Her room had a keyboard and guitar. Her bed was set against a wall by the window. The walls where white with wood floors. Her room had purple and teal accents all around it. I walked in and sat our stuff down. I was about to walk out.

"Don't move." I heard from behind me. Someone walked infront of me and closed the door. He turned around.

"Robert?" I practically whispered.

"Yes be quite and you won't be going anywhere soon. Sit on the bed." He said pointing to the bed. I could over power him easily but he probably had a gun. I sat down and no one said anything for what felt like forever. The doorknob started moving. No Ryan! Go away! I wanted to scream but he had tapped my mouth a long time ago and tied my wrist together along with my ankles. The door slowly opened to reveal Ryan.

"Zayn!" She said taking a step outward before Robert said anything.

"Don't move. Don't make a sound." Robert said.

Ryan's pov

"Don't move. Don't make a sound." Robert said. My eyes stayed on Zayn.

"Don't hurt him." I spoke sounding more defenseless than I ment.

"I won't if you cooperate." Robert said.

"What do you want." I said.

"Come with me." Robert said.

"How everyone will see you, you don't want that do you." I said. I took my phone out of my back pocket and put it in the back of my pants. I pulled my shirt over my phone so it wasn't noticeable.

“That’s why we will use the fire escape. Now boy don’t you go squealing just stay here. Lets go.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I looked back one more time before I was out of sight. I saw Zayn and all his emotions move across his face. I couldn’t believe it this could be it maybe I could find a flaw in his plan this time.

“Get in the trunk.” Robert stated.

“What? Im not getting in the trunk.” I said looking at him.

"Get in the trunk.”

“Why.” I tried to say but everything went black…

Zayns pov

I watched as he pulled her out the window.  She looked at me one last time and gave me a smile as if to say everything would be ok even though she knew it wouldn’t. Once I couldnt see either of them I managed to stand up. I hopped down the hallway and into the living room. I fell to the floor once I made it to the living room.

“What the… what type of sex games are you and ryan playing?” Harry said as everyone looked at me.  I think they all relized this wasn’t a joke because they all got up and were around me. Mr. Bob pushed his way through. He knelt next to me and ripped the tape off my mouth.

“Oww Robert… he has here they went out the fire escape.” I  said as the girls unwrapped my wrists and ankles. Mr.bob pulled out his phone and dialed a number he stepped away and started talking.

“What was she wearing does anyone remember.” Mr. bob asked.

“Gray cardigan, white tanktop, jeans, and gray uggs.” August spoke and Mr.bob repeated what she said into the phone. I coulndt believe it I sat down and put my head in my hands. I was suppose to protect her. *Ring Ring* Mayas phone went off.