Questions are left

I slowly sat up in bed. I remembered everything that happened. My mom was gone. I got up and made breakfast for everyone. Eventually everyone was up and in the kitchen.

"When does everyone want to go back?" I asked.

"Whenever." Niall said with their mouth filled with food.

"How about tonight?" I asked.

"Sounds good." Liam said.

"How about we just go hang out on the beach for a while." I said. After breakfast we all made our way to the beach in the front yard. We swam in the ocean, built sand castles, and sun bathed. After that we packed up all our stuff, ate dinner, and then made our way to our plane to head home. Once we were on the plane I fell asleep since it was so late.

"Please..." My mom whispered.

"I can't..." A husky voice returned. I looked around I was in my mom’s hospital room. I tried to ask who was there but when I moved or talked it was like they couldn’t see or hear me.

"Do it. This is what you have wanted...I am practically begging now." My mom pleaded.

"Why?" A man asked stepping into the light. It was Robert.

"I have cancer...I'm already dying. I am in enough pain and have been in enough pain I want it to all end." My mother sounded almost like a child pleading for a toy.

"What about Ryan." He said as a single tear ran down his face.

"She will eventually understand. Make sure she knows I love her please." Rob walked over to the side of my mother’s bed.

"Hold on." My mother took out a piece of paper and pen. She took a couple minutes to write a letter. She put it in and envelope.

"One last thing. Please send this off." Rob nodded his head. He bent over kissed my mother on the head. He fiddled with the machine and pulled out a plug.

"I love you..."they both whispered at the same time. Robert grabbed my mother’s hand and sat down.

Beep beep beeeeeep. She was gone.

"I'm so sorry..." Rob whispered. He slowly stood up with the letter in his hand and walked out the room. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't believe she was gone.

I was shaken awake by Zayn.

"We are here babe." He whispered sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and stood up. I grabbed my carry on stuff and headed off the plane hand in hand with Zayn. We were the last following everyone. We finally reached security and they surrounded us. We walked outside. Lights were flashing and people were screaming. Security stayed right around us as we made it to the limo. We drove to the hotel we would be staying at. Mr. Bob was already there waiting for me to go plan the funeral. I somehow got Zayn to stay at the hotel. We pulled away and I was lost in thought.

"So do you want to stay here for your birthday or go back to London?" Mr. Bob asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Your birthday, today's the 3rd of August...your birthdays in 7 days."

"Oh ya ummm I want to go back to London. Hey today's my dad’s birthday." I stared out the window blankly. We pulled up to St.Patricks church. I grew up here. They had finally built the new church years after I left. We walked in and I planned out the funeral. We were gonna have both my parents funerals tomorrow. Then on the 5th we would be going back to London.

Zayns pov

I don't know how but Ryan eventually got me to stay at the hotel. Once we got in our room everyone relaxed on the coach.