Trips of new adventures

“Ryan I would like to ask you something.” He said totally ignoring the audience. “Would you….” A billion things were going through my head. “Would you go on a vacation with me…just me and you?” OMG!!! I smiled and ran towards him. He staggered but still caught me. He spun me in a circle, set me down, and kissed me. After Liam said bye like usual we all walked off stage. When I saw the girls I screamed and ran at them. We had a massive group hug because the boys came and squished us in the middle.

“So when are we going on this vacation?” I asked my face still buried in someone’s chest.

“After the signing.” Zayn said.

“uhhhh I have nothing packed though.” I said.

“Oh don’t worry we took care of that.” August said winking.

"Oh god.” I groaned.

"Don’t worry I helped it’s not that bad.” Maya said.

“Oh ok good.” I said laughing. We all were ushered out to the room for the signing just like before. The signing seemed to fly by. It was pretty funny there was a group of girls who were just awesome people they reminded me and the girls when we were younger. At the end we finished up. Zayn and I said goodbye to the others and we were put in another vehicle. Zayn grabbed my hand as we drove away from all our friends. We eventually pulled up to a small plain.  We boarded after being told our stuff was already on here. We took our seats inside and snuggled.

"So you wanna tell me where we are going?” I said looking into Zayns eyes.

“No I can’t but it will be a long trip.” He said trying not to tell me.

“Well then im going to sleep.” I said laying my head against his chest and closing my eyes. I fell asleep since it was late. I’m sure Zayn fell asleep not too long after.

I sat straight up. Where did zayn go? The plane jerked and shook. I fell out of my chair to the floor.  I stood up and looked around…where did he go?  I walked to the back of the plane but no one was there. I walked to the cock pit WHERE WERE THE PILOTS!?  I looked out the front window and noticed a mountain in the distance. I ran back to the main part of the plain.

“Zayn!?” I yelled. The plane shook again. I ran over to the box the says parachutes. I opened it and there was one left. The plane shook again.

“Ryan!”

"Zayn!?”

“Ryan baby!”

“Zayn where are you?”

I sat up and hit my head. I look around the plane was landed and Zayn was shaking me. Well that was close.

“Where here.” He cooed. We walked off the air plane. And Zayn said,” Welcome to Porta Rica.”

“Oh my gosh!” I said.

“Well actually we are going to an island right off the coast but what ever.” Zayn said smiling down at me.

“This is great” I said pecking him on the lips. We hoped into a van that had our luggage and drove away. We pulled up to a pier and saw a boat. Our stuff was loaded on for us and then we got in. Our captain steered us out to the island. And I could see it get closer and closer. We pulled up to shore and our captain helped upload our bags then he left.

“So we are the only one on this whole island?” I asked.

“Correct.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me in the house. Their was a brochure on the table. I sat down on the coach and Zayn followed looking over my shoulder.  I read through the brochure for about 5 minutes.

“Ok I know what we are gonna do and when. You wanna know.” I said.

“Of coarse.” He said.

“Ok today since its already kinda late we are gonna just go swimming in the ocean and or in a river thing not to far from here. Then tomorrow we are gonna hike around the whole island its only 5 miles then were gonna go a mile into the heart of the island and there will be a waterfall. Then on the third day we will go zip lining and we will end up at a hot spring, so we will spend the rest of our time there. So far that’s all I got.”  I said proud of my ideas.

“Sounds great im going to get changes.” Zayn said getting up and leaving. I got up and grabbed my bathing suit and changed. I meet Zayn in the living room.

“Ocean or river?” I asked.

“Ocean?” He said pulling me out of the house.  I giggled at him. I giggled…since when do I giggle. I started to get really nervous when I relized I would be here with Zayn for as long as I wanted. We ran into the ocean and splashed around for a long time. We never went deep.

"Zayn can we go deeper?" I asked knowing he was scarred since he couldnt swim.

"Ummm"

"Ill teach you how to swim...please."

"Fine." Zayn said taking a deep breath.

I taught Zayn how to swim which was alot of fun actually. Eventually we got hungary so we walked back inside and  went straight to the kitchen. Neither of us even worried about changing because we were confortable. We both cooked dinner and ate. After that we watched hocus pocus since it was getting near Halloween. After that Zayn carried me to bed. The next morning I woke up early and made breakfast. After waking up Zayn and eating we got ready for our hike. Zayn and I left the house and hiked around the whole island. A little after mid day we made it  back and hicked to the heart of the island.

“Are we close?” Zayn whined.

“It should be right up here.” I said moving a huge leaf. If Zayn wouldn’t have caught me I would have fallen off the top of the water fall. I threw my back packet and clothes to the ground on the side of the water fall. Zayn did the same. He looked good in his bathing suite.

“Go!” I yelled grabbing Zayns hand and jumping off the top of the waterfall. We went under the water  and never let go of each other’s hands.

~To Friday~

The last three days of everything was so much fun. We did everything planned so today we were going to go zip lining again. I walked into the living room with my bathing suite, short shorts, and crop top on. Zayn was sitting there with swim trunks and a shirt on with our back packs. I plopped next to him and smilled.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Nooo cant we have a day of relaxation.” He said like a child.

"Nope we must carry on!” I over dramatically said.

“How about we wait an hour and then we go?” He said with puppy eyes.

“Fine.” I said giving in.

We watched t.v. for an hour. I stood up and Zayn did to. We put on our backpacks and walked to the door. I gave Zayn a kiss and swung the door open. Oh god…there he was…

~~~~~

OOO cliffhanger! i hope everyone is having a good veterans day! ill update next weekend!

~JLB