dreams turn to nightmares

"RYAN! RYAN ! RYAN!" i heard someone calling my name...but who..one of the girls.

thats when i woke up cradled in zayns arms with him yelling my name.

"RYAN!' he yelled happily,"she fine guys i got her to wake up!but we still need to find the key!"zayn yelled to everyone out the door i guessed.

"wha-what happened?" i stammered.

"you were have a nightmare....what happened."zayn said very concened. once he asked what it was about i started crying and told him about my nightmare everything except that it felt familiar.

zayns p.o.v

i felt ryan tossing and turning next to me. i woke up and looked at her. i remember right before she feel asleep she told me she really liked me. it made me so happy cause i really liked her back. but then i noticed she was whimpering and crying my name. i didnt know what was wrong. then she started to shake all over and crying hard. i jumped up and banged on the door. "guys open the door theres something wrong with ryan" i yelled.

"ya right nice trick." i heard harry yell.

i looked back at ryan she was curled in a ball crying even harder and shaking even more.

"GOD DAMMIT STYLES OPEN THIS F#@%*!* DOOR!" i screamed loosing it. i heard everyone scrambling up. someone yelled back"whats wrong with ryan."

"it seems like some kind of panic attack" i said getting angry.

"hold her while we look!" they yelled back.

i ran back over to ryan and started cradeling her gently saying her name. after a few minutes i was getting restless.

"whats taking so long" i yelled.

"we cant find the key" someone replied

i groaned i didnt know what to do and i noticed i was starting to. then i came to the relization i wa screaming her name. she opened her eyes

i yelled,"shes fine guys! but we still need the key!" i yelled.

ryans p.o.v

zayn stayed cradeling me for about 20 minutes which was when they found the key. i was so scarred that all that was true but i knew it wasn't and was relived.i was so grateful i knew i only said thank you to zayn like 10 times. every time he just smiled and noddeb his head. when i looked at the clock it was only 8. i had an extra hour.

"zayn lets go back to sleep."i said yawning.

" ok but not in the bath room." zayn said grabbing my hand. we walked to one of the beds and i feel asleep once i was pulled against his chest.

zayns p.o.v

i couldn't go back to sleep i wasn't tired. i looked at her. she was beautiful she eyes shut peacefully and her short brown hair draped around her face. the rise and fall of her chest was steady showing she was peacful. i just studied her face it felt like the first time i really saw her.

ryans p.o.v

i heard my alarm going off. i turned it off and looked at my surrondings. evryone else was asleep but zayn. he was just laying there.

"why didnt you go back to sleep" i asked

then i felt his lips crash onto mine right away our lips oved in sink after a couple seconds we both pulled away.

"i wasnt tired" he said answering my question," nd i really like you to..would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night ryan." i knew i had a huge grin on my face.