Long nights

i woke up in a small bed. i looked around wheres zayn and where am i. the room was cozy and young looking. i walked over to a mirror. it was me but as about a 2 year old.i stood there starring at my self when i heard a crash outside my door. i decided to investagate. i slowly opened the door i saw my mom standing there holding her face ad a man stood infront of her. when she saw me i could see the fear in her eyes. the man turned around to see what was so interesting. he started walking over to me. my mom kept yelling no and for him to stop. he didnt, he just turned around and smacked her across the face.

"mom" i yelled out. the man just laughed at me and i noticed he was standing infront of me.

"get out of here you are worthless" he yelled and smacked me. i fell straight to the ground. i felt his foot make contact with my ribs. i screamed out in pain. i don't understand who this man is and what he was doing. he kicked me another time and i let out a even louder cry cause he kicked me in the same spot. he just laughed and walked into my parents room and feel asleep. my mom came over to me and knelt down. she was screaming my name but it didn't sound like her. i woke up drenched in sweat and in zayns arms. was that really only a dream it sure didn't feel like it.

zays p.o.v

right before ryan fell asleep she said"night zayn i love you." i couldn't help but smile,"love you to." and then she drifted into a deep sleep. i smiled to myself again thinking about what happened in the day. i decided i should go to sleep. i jerked awake. i looked over at ryan she was drenched in sweat and trembling...why. i gently shook her and said her name a couple times. then she screamed and started crying. i pulled her in my arms and shook her yelling her name. i heard someone open the door when i looked up it was maya and august.

then ryan let out another scream and started crying even more. the two gilrs ran over to me. they started shaking ryan and i was yelling her name repeatedly. she opened her eyes and looked around. i could tell she was relieved and confused. she sat up and hugged me. she started to cry into my shirt. i kept whispering soothing thing into her ear.

ryan p.o.v

after i bit i seemed to calm down. i noticed that both the girls were in here sitting on the bed with us. they gave me confused looks. i took a deep breath and explained my dream to them. after i finished the three of them hugged me.

"guys im just going to go back to sleep now." i said

"ok goodnight sleep good" maya said and august nodded. they walked out of my room. i fell back on my pillow and mumbled a goodnight to zayn. he kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight. i fell back asleep and this time it was peaceful. i woke up to find a sleeping zayn. i pecked him on the lips,"thats a good way to wake someone up," he mumbled, his morning voice was really cute. when i walked out the door the smell of coffee and waffles filled my nose. zayn and i walked into the kitchen together to see a naked harry cooking.

"O MY GAWD HARRY PUT ON SOME PANTS!" i screamed running out of the room. i heard harry and zayn laugh. "you can come back now,"zayn yelled. "im glad you didnt turn around" i said towards harry. Zayn came and pulled me to the chairs and i sat next to him with a plate infront of me so we started feeding each other. most of the time we would miss on purpose. it was really entertaining after we were done eating everyone else was finishing up to. i walked into the living room trying not to think about my dream.

"guys i just talked to paul we are leaving in 2 nights." liam announced.

"girls we must pack!" i said heading to my room.

"wait how long is tour."august asked.

"1 year" zayn said loooking at me.

"will we ever be in north carolina?" maya asked.

"yes! yall can meet our families." both august and maya said.

"o sh*t" i said.

everyone turned to me and were about to start talking but i sprinted into my room just in time. i closed my door and locked it. i heard someone knock on my door. i havent even told my mom i won the compition yet...heck i have bearly told her anything.

"on the phone" i yelled through my door. this was gonna turn out into an interesting conversation.