Times with friends

we walked hand in hand in the water park. we finally found a table so we sat our stuff there. i took off my shirt and pants (remember i was wearing a bathing suite under that) i noticed zayn starring at me.

"liking the view" i said hugging him.

"definently" he said blushing.

"can you put some sun screen one my back please." i asked

"ya" he nodded. when he finished doing that i put some on the rest of my body.

"ok everybody we are to meet up at this table at 1;30 for lunch. so you have a hour and half. see ya then" i said. with that everyone went there separate ways. i walked over to zayn and grabbed his hand pulling him to where i wanted to go first.

"can we go on the big slides first. please" i said sticking my lip out like a little kid.

"haha ya sure lead the way" zayn said laughing.

i walked over to the water slide that had a big raft. the line wasnt that long so we only had to wait about 5 minutes. we got to the front of the line and grabbed a raft. we placed it in the waiting spot of the slide and sat in it. i was in the front and zayn was sitting behind me hugging me with his legs to the sides of me. the lady there told us we could go so we pushed off. we went through a tunnel with water splashing us in the face. the tunnel was pitch black until we saw a light at the end. we shot through the "light" to be in an open room. we circled around a couple times before going into another tunnel. the tunnel was really short because we shot out into what i guesed was a lazy river. we bumped someone elses floaty and right before i said sorry i relized who it was. it was niall and maya.

so i screamed," get out of here you children." they both looked up at us and started laughin as did zayn and i. after a while we came to the end and had to get out of the tubes. we hung out with niall and maya for a while we went on a bunch of group rides we bumped into liam at one point to who stayed with us for awhile also. when i looked at the time it was 1;20. so we all started going back to our table. when we got there we saw august, harry, and louis. we all went and ate hot dogs for lunch. once everyone was done eating i said," now everyone meet back here at 5:30 so we can go on a couple group rides and then leave by 7-7:30. ok?"

everyone nodded there heads in agreement. zayn and i walked off to go on the tarzans swings.

"zayn dont jump off you will swing out and come back and i will jump on if your close enough. ok"

"got it lets do this." zayn said jumping off the platform holding the rope. right then louis and laim popped up behind me.

"hey guys" i said.

"hey" they both said.

"talk to yall in a sec." i said at the right time. I ran off the platform and grabbed the rope above zayn. he wrapped his arms around me so i wouldnt fall.

"ok jump on the count of three. i grabbed his hand and shouted,"1,2,3!!"

we jumped off holding hands. it was so cute and we heard louis and liam yelling at us. we got back to the top of the platform and started talking with the boys.

"go guys." i said wanting to go again.

"ok louis u wanna jump on like ryan did" liam asked.

"ya lets do this." louis said pumping himself up.

liam swung off the platform and he kinda looked like he was scarred and having fun. he came back and louis attempted to jump on. by that i mean when he jumped on he was dangling and fell off about right away. liam was laughing so hard he fell of a couple seconds later. the rope swang high enough when it came back so i jumped on it. i yelled over to zayn," jump on like i did".

"ill try" is all he had time to say cause i had made my way back. he jumped on at the perfect time. he wrapped his arms around me again. it was the perfect time to jump off but instead of tell zayn i just smiled and pushed him. instead of just him falling off he decided to grab my hand. since he grabbed my hand i went falling off. being awesome like me i did a flip in the air and the landed in the water. zayn grabbed my hand again and we made our way back up on the platform both louis and liam were already there laughing at us.

"guy what we should do is louis you go on the swing first then liam jumps on, then zayn, and then i jump on and we all jump off." i said.

without even agree louis jumped on the swing and ran off the platform. when he came back i yelled when liam needed to jump on and he actually didnt fall off. they both came back and zayn jumped on, louis almost fell off but liam grabbed him. they made there way back the rope was to low to jump on but i just went anyway. i missed the rope and grabbed zayns arm instead. the boys helped me up so i didnt fall off.

"jump" i yelled and everyone jumped off i noticed we all did a flip and landed in the water. when we surfaced louis yelled,"lets do it again!" we all agreed and continued doing this pattern over and over again. when it was 5:25 we made our way over to the table. we were all laughing at eachother. by the time we got there everyone else was there. so automatically we left to go to group rides. we went on so many rides. i think we went on all the ride at least twice today. we finally made our way back to the table and gathered our stuff. we walked around the parking lot for a while looking for the limo. It was alot harder than you would have thought. eventually we found it and got in. when we got home it was 8.

"guys i dont want to cook" i groaned falling on the coach.

"why dont we order in" niall suggested.

"liam you call cause your responsible." i said

about 30 minutes later pizza was delivered. we all ate in the living room and just talked.

"guys in going to bed im tired." i said standing up and walking to my room.

"me 2 night guys." zayn said joining me.

"im gonna take a shower you can just do whatever." i said grabbing pajamas and going into the bathroom. i turned the water on hot and hopped in. it felt so good after being at a water park all day. i took about 15 minutes before hopping out and getting dressed. i walked out to see a shirtless zayn on his phone laying in my bed. he looked up and smiled," liking the view."

i hoped in the bed next to him "yes yes i do." we snuggled and talked for a little bit. right before i fell asleep i said"night zayn i love you." i could tell by his voice he was smiling,"love you to." and then i drifted into a deep sleep.

''~~~~~~~~~~

this was also just a filler. Since this one was kinda short imma upload in a bit again. I hope you enjoy!

~JLB