Why so many Questions

Ryan's p.o.v

Beep...beep...beep...

I slowly opened my eyes. My leg and arm where in a lot of pain. So was my head. Then I remember everything that happened. I looked to my side to see Zayn holding my hand and he was crying. In one slow motion I took my hand from his, sat up, and whipped away his tears. He looked up at me his eyes wide and filled with joy. He leaned over and kissed me. He hit a Button above my head and a nurse and doctor walked in.

"We'll it's great your awake." The doctor said. I nodded.

"Ok now I have to ask you a couple questions." He said and I nodded again.

"What's your name." I looked at him with an odd expression.

"Ryan" I croaked and Zayn gave me some water. I shot him a grateful smile and I drank it.

"Who is this man." The doctor said pointing to Zayn.

"Zayn Malik my boyfriend."

"What happened to you last."

"We'll I got away from Robert my leg was shot and I think I broke my arm. Paramedics were aiding me and I passed out in Zayns arms." The doctor nodded in agreement.

"Now you are correct your right arm is broken and you got shot in your left leg. You will have to take it easy for at least a week before you can do anything major. I understand you are an opening act but if you just sit and sing then you can still perform. If you wait a week of just sitting you should be able to move better. Also you can leave today." He said.

I nodded and with that the doctor and nurse left. The girls and boys filed in the room. They came over and hugged me.

"So when can you leave." August asked.

"Now but first I want to see my mom" I said as Zayn rolled a wheel chair over to me. Everyone smiled knowing they could go home soon. I moved into the wheelchair with Zayns help. I was wheeled into my mom’s room. Everyone chatted a bit before they decided to meet me in the car. Zayn was gonna wait outside the room. When everyone left I looked at my mom.

“I’m so sorry.” She said as a tear moved down her face.

“Mom its fine. It’s not your fault.” I said felling tears prick my eyes. She put her hand to my face, “but it is.”

“No it isn’t mom. If you wouldn’t have married him and had me, I wouldn’t be here. You did the right thing divorcing him. It’s not the end…I’m pretty sure he got away he will come back. When…I don’t know but for now I’ll enjoy life and thank God for living. When that day comes when he is back…I’ll be ready.” I said my voice hardening throughout my speech. She just shook her head and whipped her tears away.

“Mom will you sing to me?” I asked and yes my mom taught me to sing.

She nodded my head. She knew exactly which song to sing,” A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain softly blows on lullaby bay. It fills the sails of boats that are waiting, waiting to sail your worries away. It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain and your boat waits down by the key. The winds of night so softly are sighing, soon they will fly your troubles to sea. So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain. Wave goodbye to cares of the day. Watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain sail far away from lullaby bay.” That was the first song my mom ever sang to me and it was always special to me.

“Bye mom I love you forever and always.” I said.

“Love you to sweety.”  I gave my mom a kiss and wheeled myself out of the room. Zayn started pushing me. I whipped away the tears that were going down my face. We eventually made it back to the hotel and I was grateful. Zayn and I went in our room and I somehow managed to take a shower by myself without falling over. I decided to just go to bed because I was tired and sad…plus I have to wake up for rehearsals tomorrow. I got in bed and covered myself with the blankets that smelled like Zayn. I heard the shower going and I could make out that Zayn was singing.  I slowly fell asleep to the gently humming of Zayn voice in the shower.

“Shes not your mother…you know that right…” Robert trailed off.

I sat straight up when my alarm went off. My dream felt and seemed so real.

~Skipping to the night of the last show~

I was waiting for my queue to go on stage. It was the last time. I don’t know when I will get to perform on stage again.  It’s just so much fun. BOOM!  I ran on stage full of energy. I finally got my cast and stuff off and could run without my leg bursting in pain. I opened the show and perform my three normal songs and I prepared myself for the last one.

My heart is paralyzed       My head was oversized     I'll take the high road like I should

 You said it's meant to be     That it's not you, it's me     You're leaving now for my own good

That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

 She went down in an airplane       Fried getting suntanned    Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand

 Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

 She met a shark under water    Fell and no one caught her

I returned everything I ever bought her    Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies  And ways to say you died

 My pride still feels the sting     You were my everything

 Some day I'll find a love like yours (a love like yours)

 She'll think I'm Superman    Not super minivan     How could you leave on Yom Kippur?

 That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

 She was caught in a mudslide    Eaten by a lion   Got run over by a crappy purple Scion

 Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

 She dried up in the desert   Drowned in a hot tub   Danced to death at an east side night club

 Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies     And ways to say you died

 I wanna live a thousand lives with you   I wanna be the one you're dying to   Love...but you don't want to

 That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

 She went down in an airplane   Fried getting suntanned   Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand

 Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

 She met a shark under water     Fell and no one caught her   I returned everything I ever bought her

 Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies

 She was caught in a mudslide   Eaten by a lion   Got run over by a crappy purple Scion

 Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

 She dried up in the desert    Drowned in a hot tub   Danced to death at an east side night club

 Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies         And ways to say you died

I said thank you like usual and ran off. I laid backstage and thought back to all my performances and decided this was definitely the best. Zayn came back and carried me on stage. We were going to sing I Want all together. We did that for the first and last show. After I started to walk off but harry stopped me, I gave him a puzzled look. I turned around to see Zayn looking at me. A smile spread across my face.

“Ryan I would like to ask you something.” He said totally ignoring the audience. “Would you….

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone is enjoying my story! Ill try to update this weekend! Happy Halloween have fun trick or treating!

~JLB