Some Questions are Answered

I read the letter over again and over again. I just didn’t want to believe this

Dear Ryan,

I want you to know I love you so much no matter what happens to me. If you ever get this letter I want you to know your father, Bruce, is not truly your father. The man from your dreams is your father, Robert. He was a violent man and that’s why he is no longer your father. Something must have triggered your memory of him, maybe being stressed too much. I want you to know Bruce saved your life. From then on we told you he was your father. You never asked about Robert because you were so young. Yes Bruce and I did get married but not officially till you were about 6. I want you to know Robert was probably the one that did this to us because he got out of jail. We both knew what was coming. I just want you to know he may be coming for you. I am very sorry. We both love you so much.

                                                                   From mom and dad.

I couldn’t believe it. I have to give this note to Mr. Bob. He will know what to do. I took a picture of the letter with my phone. I walked out the bathroom and my room. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 2 a.m. I decided to just wake him up, this is important. I walk over to the coach and start shaking him. He slowly sat up and looked at me.

“Mr. Bob I think I have something you need to see.” I said handing him the letter and flicking on a lamp.

He read over the note and looked at me,” I need call this in just go back to sleep and don’t worry about it. Ok?” He said giving me a small smile.

“Ok” I said returning the smile and walking back into my room. When I walked back in grabbed the pictures that where in the box. They were of me, my mom, and Robert. We were at a park, another was at the zoo, and some looked like they were with family. I couldn’t believe that any of this was happening. Well I can’t worry about it now our first concert was in two days and I needed sleep. I crawled back in bed with Zayn, immediately he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. He warmed my whole body instantly. I fell back asleep once again.

I felt a dip in the bed. Then another and another. I groaned and rolled over pulling the pillow over my head. Someone pulled the blankets off my body. I curled into a little ball. I heard whispering. I moved the pillow and sat up. All the guys including Zayn where staring at me.

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked laying back on my back.

“You have really sexy legs.” Zayn said smirking. I looked down and noticed I was wearing short shorts…Oh joy.  I threw my pillow at him causing him to fall off the bed and all the boys laughing.

“Ok so now what am I doing up.” I said looking at all the boy.

“Oh umm we have practice in 30 minutes.” Harry said.

“O ok well please leave so I can get ready.” I said pointing to the door. The boys grumbled something and walked out the room. I jumped up and noticed Zayn still lying on the ground.

“Zayn?” No response “Zayn” once again no response. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder, ”Zayn?”  Zayn popped up grabbing and shaking my shoulders. Out of reflex I punched Zayn in the jaw.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry Zayn it was reflex are you ok.” I said.

“Haha ya I’m fine go get ready.” He said giving me a kiss,” Maybe that’s not a good way to play with such a tough girl.” He walked over his suitcase and started rummaging through it. I walked over to mine. I grabbed a crop top and some jeans shorts with converse. I walked into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.