Confusion

zayns p.o.v

i couldnt belive that i was going out with someone other that ryan. i want to know how she feels when im dating someone else. i bet she doesnt even like me back. she probably didnt even like me i was probably just getting the wrong impression how is there any way she liked me. i know she told me she liked me but that was probably only because she was grateful for me helping her when she was having nightmares.

ryans p.o.v

the music to a thousand years started. i decided i would sing it to zayn i wonder if he would get the hit at all. i sang through the whole song and there was no way i missed a note. i sang the song as perfectly as possible. i said thank you and walked off the stage. it was time to wait for the votes. i sat on a chair backstage when i saw the boys walk through the curtains. i ran over hugged liam, harry, niall , and louis. i saw zayn come out and once i did i couldnt stand it, i turned on my heels and ran out the first door i saw. i relized i had tears streaming down my face when i felt one land on my hand. i pulled out the phone knowing i only had about 30 minutes before i had to go back. so i decided to just stay in a closet. then i head someone calling my name i couldnt tell who it was. I heard a knock on the door.

"go away" i answered i knew it was mean but i didnt want to talk to anyone.

someone opened the door and i saw liam.

"o hey sorry i didnt mean to be rude" i said wiping he tears away.

" so wat happened." liam asked very concerned.

"zayn he well i thought he liked me but he has a girlfriend now." i said starting the cry again.

"shhh dont cry its ok its ok." liam said pulling me to his chest hugging me.

"i just dont understand whats the deal i mean i have been waiting him to ask me out but no he just asks some random chic." i said

"i dont know, dont worry though, maybe you should just try and talk to him." he suggested.

" no its fine its not like ill even see him when if i win i will make a career of being a singer and then yall will be off on tour so o well." i said

" o umm the surprise prize is sorta that ummm you be our opening act on our tour." liam said rubbing the back of his neck.

"o f*%#" i said it kinda just slipped out.

"ya but everything will be fixed i promise." he said smilinng," but for now lets go and get you cleaned up and then go out the show should start soon."

"ok" i said shaking my head.

liam walked me to the bathroom and said," o ummm do you want me to wait for you out here or what?"

"o well just come in with me im just doing my makeup." i said

"but thats the girls bathroom..." he said trailing off.

"its fine just come on." i said grabbing his wrist and pulling him in. he looked pretty uncomfortable but he got use to it. it didnt take that long to fix it all only like 5 minutes. we walked back just talking and laughing.

"hey liam." i said

" ya ryan." he said

"thanks." i said hugging him.

"welcome." he said hugging me back.

we walked back to where everyone else was and they all stood up with concerned faces. when zayn saw me and liam something flashed across his face jealousy no madness no sadness yes.

"are you ok." zayn said trying to make eye contact but i wouldnt let him.

"yep" i said with no tone to my voice. thats when the stage manager came and ushered the boys back on stage to go to there spots and told me to go to my spot. me and the two other contestants walked on stage holding hands it was me, joslen, and chris. the announcer walked over to us and announced,"the one to go home first with the lowest votes is.......joslen." once he said that i turned to joslen and gave her a massive hug she probably was one of my best friends of the contestants, her and chris. when she walked off stage chris hugged me and said good luck which i returned.

"now just to let everyone know the surprise prize is being the opening act for one direction on tour." the announcer said.

i was really glad that liam had told me that cause i dont know if i would not have been able to keep my smile.

" now the winner that everyone has been waitng for is....," he dragged it out for as long as possible," is.."

~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger sorry. find out tomorrow who it is. I hope everyon is enjoying it.

~JLB