chapter 1

Life does play games, loving someone comes with a price. and the price I duely payed, is been imprisoned among the youngsters doing drugs .
I guess am not made to love or be loved,I don't know why, but I always fail in anything I set to do. It's been 5 years, since I have married Ares. he promised to be by my side in all conditions. He promised he would love me till the end of time. But all those promises were actually vain words. He made me not to work, saying I need not work since he can provide for the both of us. All he needed from me is a full time housewife, i didn't realize I was a booty call to him, in the form of marriage. He would use me to relieve his stress from work, boss me around while I kept loving him more. but I guess that was the biggest mistake of my life believing in him. I did not even get to finish college, cause he said it wasn't necessary. not been able to finish college what do I do with my life now, where should I start, whom should I go to. he doesn't wants me anymore, he said i am useless, and a waste of space for him. This is not the man I fell in love with and married. But I guess I never knew him, I let him dictate my life while I follow all his orders like a zombie. Ares is now Among the elites of the society, making him one of the most sophisticated and richest young CEO alive. he said am not the face he wants to show the world as his life partner, because am a liability and disgrace to women. including my fat figure that makes me even more repulsive to him. So he decided to throw me out of his life, in order to fit into his new society. Thereby leaving me stranded with no family and place to go. I stood on the road thinking, and crying what should I do, now that he had divorced me. Frustrated and hurt I ended up in a bar, that had led me to prison. unknown to me it's a place were high school kids come to do drugs. So all those present got arrested. I do not have money on me to  bail myself, I tried calling Ares thinking he might help me, seeing i don't know many people except his friends. but on the first call he found out that it was me, he sent my calls to voicemail. what came as a shocker to me, was when the detective at the station told me who gave them a clue, that I was in the club. and that am being a suspect to a murder crime, and guess who accused me!!!!!

guys am sorry this is my first story, I would like to know your opinions please and what are your expectations I know I have made many errors your views will be  loved.