chapter 6

Blood is thicker than water

......
He has been looking for his beloved Anaxtasia, for years now. whilst still performing Royal duties. Many marriage proposals where sent to him, which he rejected respectively, each time saying that he doesn't have to have a partner by his side, in order to perform his kingly duties. People still misconcept his refusal, as him not being able to let go of a life of a player. But those close to him know best. Lady Anna insisted that I call her grandmother to which I agreed saying I will do anything to please her. For helping me even though at that time she didn't know who I was, she still loved me. Letters were sent throughout the Royal family informing everyone that the duchess's granddaughter was found. A grand party was prepared to welcome me into the Royal family, which was actually prepared by my grandaunt (Queen of Austria) happiness was in air as everyone dine and wined. I met many of my cousins and grand cousins. Everyone was talking about old times,and what they missed out on each others life.the day was over as everyone returned to their respective homes happy. I begged grandmother to not inform the media about finding her granddaughter, or me being her granddaughter. I told her I want to achieve some things in life after so many unsuccessful attempts. I want to feel that am worthy with out anyone's help. She told me my father would be coming to meet me the next day,  as he couldn't wait she said I should look presentable as he and his mother would be coming. Different clothes from different brands we're sprawled on my bed. I decided to wear a a strapless one shouldered silver dress which was flowy and i compliment it with black pumps and earrings due to my hair colour, and my very pale skin. For make-up I settled for a light one and a nude lipstick. Grandmother said I am beautiful with or without makeup. Dinner was ready, and am about to meet the person who fathered me. He was handsome and with no grey hair as if he was still a young bachelor. we talked for hours and got to know each other, I met his mother, who happens to be my grandmother also. She is a lovely lady, and was mesmerized when she saw me. She regretted my parents not been able to marry  saying we would have made a great family. We bid good night to each other and went to our respective bedroom's, as they will be staying for the night. The next I woke up thinking about Ares. I recalled   how he betrayed me and left me to rot in prison, With no hope in life. Marrying my ex-best friend,whom he called the love of his life now. I usually see information about him on tabloids, due to the morning newspapers. his son recently had his sixth birthday,which left me thinking that even though when we were married he was cheating on me with her. even before we divorced, I recalled one of my friends showing me a picture of them together.

I shunned it away saying nothing was wrong with it, as I had made them friends, and she is his secretary. All I have left for him is an undying hatred and anger I promised to ruin them like they did me. The day for  launching of my clothing line was approaching. It remains a week for my clothes to be known to the world soon I will make them pay.

Another long chapter, hope you all liked it. I would love if you check out my other books