chapter 5

Life has many surprises

She told me, her daughter ran away from home when she was found  pregnant. she tried to make her tell her who the father of the baby was, but she ran away from home. She was scared of  being ridiculed, since every Royal girl was to remain pure and untouched until her wedding. but she hates the life of been ruled by rules, She usually said she is a free bird and cannot be tamed so she lived by her rules. She was actually secret dating the Prince of Australia, who at that time was a renowned player. but despite the rumours of him having a different lady every day to warm his bed, it did not waver her from loving him. she got pregnant, and was scared for anyone to know so she ran away. The Prince fell in love with her that up till date he refused to get married, believing his beloved will surely come back for him. She on the other hand was afraid of being Called promiscuous, and not wanting to tarnish the family's Name, she wrote a letter of farewell and refused to come back home. We called it a day, after telling each other the tales  of our life. saying good bye we retired to bed. The duchess requested that I move in with her,to reduce her loneliness and the company will be worth it for the both of us. thereby she would also guide me through different designs and patterns that will match the taste of the elites.
                    ...........

It's been weeks now, I have finished almost all of my designs, I have sent invitation to respective brands,models, and personnel's with the help of lady Anna(the duchess) to attend the launching party. I was able to invite the elite and classy of the society due to lady Anna's connections. In which the most shocking incident happened in that week. the investigator which lady Anna hired informed her that he might know where her daughter is, and had sent her the pictures of her granddaughter. Seeing my childhood pictures at the hands of lady, Anna I asked her how she got my photos. She was shocked, and told me these are her granddaughters childhood photos. To say I was shocked is an understatement, I couldn't fathom whether I should be happy or sad. I had a family and in fact a Royal one, I cried tears of joy as lady Anna and I couldn't let go of each other. I guess as they say in life what goes around comes around. I couldn't believe that I used to be laughed at, for being parent less, when I was a child. But now I can say it pays to be patient. Grandmother ( lady Anna) called my father ( the Prince of Australia) to tell him that his daughter was found!!!!.

Another long update
I need your opinions and suggestions to better my writing.