chapter 13

Morning*****

I woke up due to the rays of sunlight coming into the room. Looking around I saw Ares lying on his stomach, his hand on my waist. I pushed him away, and got out of bed. I checked my phone, and saw many missed call's from grandma and mom. I forgot to tell them I went out, i didn't want to disturb them, seeing they were having their reunion. I made a mental note, to call them later in the day. I looked into Area's phone, and saw that he had ten missed calls, from Denice. I mentally smiled to my self, recalling how he was sliding in and out of me while she was calling. That used to be my position, but today tables have changed. I went back to the bed, when Ares flipped me, and was hovering over me. He said now I can get used to this sight, every morning when I wake up. I told him to not let it get to his head, cause it will be Denice he will be seeing every morning. That spoiled the mood, so he got up and dressed himself. Capturing my mouth in a sloppy kiss, he left the room to go answer his wife. I dressed and went back to the mansion, only to be welcomed, by my grandaunt.

Sorry guys, this is a short chapter compared to others. I was feeling sick that's why. Love you all .***""" @amreetakaigama