chapter 7

Revenge. Is best served cold.

I am proud that I have finally achieved something in life. Which I never imagined. But I guess as they say patience leads to reaping the most sweetest fruit. Today is the D- day, I was dressed in a seductive, body hugging red dress, Which will have onlookers spellbound. Wearing my white stiletto's, i picked up my clutch and looked out through the curtains. i saw many respective guest have arrived. Wearing my diamond earrings and neck lace, I made my hair into a sophisticated bun leaving a few trendils by the sides of my face. I applied a dark shade of lipstick. people where moving around chatting and drinking, light music was playing in the back ground. I caught a glimpse of Ares and his so called wifey whom was clinging onto him as they looked at the grand decoration of the place, jaw dropped. No one knew who the host of the party was, but everyone knows it's someone of importance. Every one was trying to know, who the special host is as they were trying to catch a glimpse of me. I was called upon to present the clothes and talk to the audience, before my models start walking on the runway. I sent my assistant maria to do the talking, before I give my beloved guest the shock of their life. All those fake friends who were with me because I was married to Ares were also present. After the final model left the stage, the mic man called upon me to stage. introducing the woman who made all other clothing brands seem lame "XIMENA ALEXANDER CARSON"

To say the shock on the face of my enemies was the sweetest feeling is an understatement. They looked at me  like I have grown two horns of my own. Especially Ares whom I know is thinking of how I got out of prison. I didn't acknowledge them as I talked to those who mattered to me. Everyone came to say hello to me, and speak their opinions about the clothes. And then finally, the moment that
I have waiting for, Ares and his so called wife Denice. They couldn't make out a single word. Denice was looking at me with utter jealousy. I asked them how do they find the clothes, and what's their opinions. The first sentence that came out of Ares's mouth was how did you come out of prison!!!!!!

Finally we have come to the end of another chapter hope  you like it