chapter 2

I couldn't believe my ears, when Ares's name was mentioned. Even if he doesn't love me anymore, I never expected him to mean harm to me. Due to investigations and court sessions causing delay, I was transferred to the state prison, where I spent  four years in prison as the judge gave a verdict against me  for threat. I was released, because they couldn't find any evidence pointing against me as the attacker. So I came to a conclusion that it was all Ares's plan, he was the one who set me up. he first sent me to his business partner four months before our divorce. He requested me to help him convince the guy, to not back out from the investment he intend to do in his company. I agreed and went, pleaded with the man to please not withdraw from being an investor. I told him he would surely get profits that is worth his investment, he said it will only happen if I become his whore for one night. I insulted him,and told him that if he dare at most even touch a strand of hair on my body, I do kill him. I guess my words came to bite at me, as that fight was unfortunately recorded by the CCTV camera. which caused me to be their number one suspect. He was found unconscious in his hotel room,as someone had tried to kill him and ended up knocking him out to coma. While I payed the price of the crime I didn't commit. Today is the day am being released, since no evidence pointed to me as the killer. except for the threat at the hotel. i was released on parole with good behavior. Prison is a place, which changes the innocent to blood suckers. It made me wary of everyone around me. Now that am out, i began to think of which direction would my life go to, even though I don't know anyone. I began to think of what to do while I was walking.

Hi guys another update for you. how was it????