chapter 10

Karma is a bitch

************
I instructed my assistant maria, to find me a very qualified person who can be my personal assistant. I told her, that it's for another business. cause the stress, might be to much for her. I know she doesn't believe me, so I decided to come clean. I told her,that I want to buy shares from Ares company. He knows her as my personal assistant, that's why am not sending her. So I decided to hire another assistant, to do the job. If I had sent her, he might think I have a motive. And chances for me becoming a share holder, will become slim. So that's why, am not going to take any risks. He was boasting to the media ,that his future beloved heir, will surely make the company get to great heights. Their love child,which was produced from cheating on me, and spending time with my ex-best friend. Well he is in for surprises, because I will never allow that to happen. Even if the child is innocent, he is a fruit of my pain. A spawn of deceit and betrayal, thus making him,another pawn of my plans. Later that afternoon, grandmother called me. informing me, that my mother was found. I was excited as well as nervous. Would she like me, or would she dislike me. Anxiety was killing me. before I could think further, I heard car Horn's so I went outside to welcome them.
My eyes lay on the woman who is my mother. Well no doubt, we resemble each other. She looks like an older version of me. She came forward and touched my face, and then drew me into her embrace. We entered the house together, even though we are skeptical about each other, their was that warm feeling in the air. Grand mother asked her questions of how she survived, friends and what type of work she does. I left them to catch up with lost times and went to my room. Later in the evening, I heard noise's so I came down stairs. there I saw my mum in my father's arm, crying as they refuse to let go of each other. Their love, despite long years without communication, did not reduce with even an inch. It was the kind of love I always dreamt about. That was why, when I first met Ares, the care and love he showered on me swept me off my feet. To the point of no return. How I wish it was all true.

Wow!!! Another chapter has come to an end. Am very grateful to God, for helping and also  you my readers. Your enthusiasm,
Kept me going, with out loosing courage. Thank you guys once Again.

Much love ***** WattpadExplorer