chapter 4

It pained me to recall that despite been married for five years to him, whenever I talked to him about having  children he always said he wasn't ready. That when the right time comes, we would have as many kids as we do have. I guess it felt repulsive to him when he thought of fathering a child with me. But no love is lost as I know  one thing I would say I gained from prison is the intensive reduction of weight, am no more that woman whom people ridicule anymore. Now many of those whom I know barely recognise, me since I have become an extremely slender lady with body to die for. I got two tattoos in prison one of which is a flying phoenix with wings on fire, and a quote which says

"Forged in the hottest  fire
Shaped with the strongest
Blows, and unbreakable  sword is formed.

I decided to start my career, with the help of the lady who offered to help me. It might take my mind off things if am busy. I asked her why was she helping a stranger she doesn't know, she said I look like her long lost daughter whom she had tried to find for years, but her attempts were futile. She said helping me,would help her relieve a bit guilt from not been a good mother. I told her if she could help a stranger like me, she is the most kindest and sweetest of all people I have met. I later learned that she was the duchess of Belington I couldn't bring my self to thank her much enough, so I  said I would surely repay her one day in any kind of way. she said being happy would surely be enough payment to her. She invited me to come to her mansion one of the days, in order to show her the progress I made. I told her I would surely love to, and I hope she finds her daughter  soon as her wait would not go in vain.
Three days later I came to visit her at her mansion, I was told she was in a meeting with her investigator whom seem to be taking much of her time. so I settled in garden which was very beautiful, even more due to the roses planted at the sides. She later came to meet me at the garden when the investigator left. as we have  tea, she told me her daughter was found but she doesn't live where she used to. She said she would continue to look into the matter and wouldn't stop,  she was also told she has a granddaughter of the same age as me. but her daughter gave her up to an orphanage home. She cried saying she doesn't know what condition her daughter is, and if she gave up her daughter that means it isn't good. I told her to calm down, and stop crying.  Because probably her daughter might be happy where ever she is, and she is worrying for no reason. I told her I never knew  who my mother was, I was told she left me at the orphanage home for adoption, because she couldn't take care of me. I tried to find her when I was grown up, but it looked like she disappeared off the face of earth.

Finally another long chapter. How was it, I hope you guys liked it.your opinions really matters to me