Chapter 27

I heard some one calling out to me, every time I tried to reach a being pulled back. I heard a male voice, saying I should wake up for our babies, that they missed their mum. I was shocked when was I pregnant, and how am I a mom? . I fell back to sleep later I opened my eyes with great effort, as my body feels to heavy for me. I looked at my side and saw Ares sleeping, with his hands in mine. I used my other hand to adjust his his, as he was sleeping in the wrong position. I combed his hair using my fingers, due to my movement he woke up. He looked at me shocked as I smiled to him, he held my face and kissed me hard. He peppered kisses all over my face, as I complaint to him that I stink. He called the doctor through the intercom, the doctor checked my vitals and said am healthy and good to go. The room began to become flooded with my family members, even Ares's mother whom had never liked me before hugged me tightly. I became emotional, as everyone was happy that I woke up. I asked how long I have Been out,they said a year now. I was shocked. I was in a vegetable state for one whole year, I asked Ares about our kids. His mom came in with them, shortly after I asked him about them. They where gorgeous, I asked how old they were. Ares told me they are both four months old, I couldn't be more happier I have my family with me.

Hmmmm, two remaining update and the book would come to an end. I hope you all liked the journey so far.
Wish you success in all your endeavors.
****love Amreetakaigama.