Epilogue

Three years later
************
It's been three years now since Ares and I got married.
Mother is soon going to have her second child, which is a boy. Yeah I know it's feels ridiculous, I knew it was bound to happen as they couldn't take off their hands off each others. Now she keeps blaming dad for her condition. And he always answers, that he wouldn't do it again. but in my opinion, it takes two tango. Today is the twins birthday, many people are present. Paparazzi were every where, despite us trying to keep our life personal. They tend to snoop around so that they can find the juiciest news to
Keep their profession going. Ares has promised on the day of our wedding, that he would spend his life apologizing to me. He kept true to his words,as he found every way possible to make me happy. His has a  mission now, which is trying to get me pregnant. I had handed all the company shares to Ares, but he refused. He said we should share it among the kids, twenty five percent each to the four of them. Vanessa always stays with her sister, doing girly things. Ethan is preparing to go to middle school, which made his brother Cameron cling to him. He refused to let him go, since the day we told him Ethan is going to school. We put the kids to bed,as I sang a lullaby that they all loved. I felt contented, this is my happy family. People tried to separate us, but we found our way to each other. And that made our bond even firmer.

It's true as they say, love conquers every difficulty.
******
The end.

Phew it has Been a long journey, to the end of this book. I must say it makes a writer happy, if his book is loved and appreciated. I hope to get enough support, I can get from you guys, in building my career as a writer, especially me being new in the field. This is my first story ever on wattpad. Love you all.

I would love for you Guy's to check out my other books, REVERED TEARS, FEAR, COUNTDOWN TO DEATH, THORNS OF LOVE.
LOVE YOU GUY'S